Ludia Forums

Anyone else get this glitch?

Pretty cool and wanted to share it!

This glitch has been in the game for years

1 Like

about 3 patches ago I had this glitch and a few times I seen “Metriacanthosaurus Gen2”, I was super-excited cuz I thought that was a dino coming soon… But it was never added D;

Hello, JeepRex. As Trollik mentioned, this has been brought up before. Force closing and relaunching the game should get things back to normal for you. If you have any concerns, don’t hesitate to reach out to our support team at support+forums@ludia.com. Thank you.

1 Like

Have any of you faced a bug while darting any dinosaur, where suddenly you were looking at an empty grid with no dinosaur and the dinosaur’s name reading “Metriacanthosaurus Gen 2”? I tried to get a screenshot but it had already switched back to the dino I was darting. Also could this mean that Metriacanthosaurus (and Metriacanthosaurus Gen 2) will be added to the game in the future?

Yeah I’ve gotten that too and thought the same thing. Apparently it’s been in the game for a long time.

5 Likes

That is really interesting, I can’t explain it but the Met is definitely a Dino so I wouldn’t be surprised if it’s because they are adding it at some point…

2 Likes

Interestingly “Metriacanthosaurus” is misspelled in the glitch. My best guess is that it’s a placeholder or something. But I would love for it to be ACTUALLY added to the game

5 Likes

hmm… interesting, I never noticed

Also, according to gamepress, there is Limnoscelis and Limnoscelis Gen 2 in the game’s code. So it would be interesting to see if any of these ever get added to the game

2 Likes

Yeah that’s another one that’s been in the code for a long time.

I wonder how many of these they’re holding back until JW3 releases?

1 Like

My girlfriend had this pop up after she darted a dinosaur (don’t remember what, just something common). Does this foreshadow the addition of a new dino?

I’ve felt for a while that Ludia should have covered off at least all the dinosaurs that are part of the Jurassic Park/World series before moving on to other things, especially non-reptilian creatures. Things like Metriacanthosaurus, Ceratosaurus, Corythosaurus and even compys (a pack of compys fighting as a unit would be cool) are part of the movie cannon and should absolutely be in the game before the various crocodilians and other creatures.

Don’t be silly. That happens a long time ago

Yeeeeeah!!! i wrote it above, 3 patches ago I found this glitch so I still wait that metriacanthosaur

1 Like