Ludia Forums

Anyone else had this in Gauntlet?

I actually had this happen 2X before but I thought well I just didn’t look at it right the first time…But it’s said ★Final Wave★. 1 of 1 so I’m all in like using my uber limited 1pear & 1power b I finish the 3dragons losing one of mine(thought who cares I’m done???r&SURPRISE!!!**WAVE 2!!! 2out of 3dragons are i do Legendary…obvs I lo st😡

1 Like

Happens all the time… I usually do a dry run and waste no power ups in order to see what im going to be up against. Then at least im not surprised when I cant win. If they are too strong I dont waste my time or resources. But somehow even then the AI pulls off some shady wins.

2 Likes

Well good to know I wasn’t seeing things just on me screen…but still sucky! Thanx for the idea on dry run tho it’s a good one😏

1 Like

I’ve had it happen to me too. Several times. Also have had the game totally crash and restart, then make me log back in, and you lost that life - numerous times. I always try to “play through” early during the “Rider” preview period to see if any glitches may exist.
I then look at the final prize, and evaluate how I will use that particular Gauntlet over the next 3 days. If the final prize is just a boring pack of tokens that won’t benefit any of my main battle dragons above my Arena trophy rank, rather than a useful dragon, rare/classic packs, or seasonal currency, I will just play the Gauntlet for fish and wood, and plan “facility upgrades” or level-ups around that… because fish and wood are pretty much all you’re realistically going to get anyway. When I get as far as I can with that Gauntlet without needing power bars or pears, I just abandon it, and start play on the next one. No need to waste power-ups on junk prizes. Now, if the final prize is really good, I always divide the Gauntlet into blocks of five battles (5 lives per day). If you start seeing patterns of defeats early on, and you are now adding days to complete the Gauntlet, this is where the resources can help, and you have to weigh what you want to part with for the prize. My opinion is that powerups are sinply not awarded often enough on the Wheel to be sustainable if you play them all one after the other.

2 Likes

Dangggg!!! That’s pretty crazy…but to be honest now that I stopped read the comments&thought back I did have other dumb stuff happens too which obvs was irritating as all get out at the time but I lol guess I just didn’t realize some things…like I said I’m uber noobie :smirk: I’ve only been playing like 2months ish…so when the game crashes I thought my Wi-Fi was being winky or it was somehow my fault ya know…kind of more use to gamin’ on Ps :video_game: but using a tablet &just learning as I go…A lot of things on here are cool but it’s sometimes quite the chore in clicking on umpteen tabs/sub-tabs etc&the like. :dizzy_face: I can kind of lol@meself &the cray vibe I was getting’ here at first…like I’d see something&want to go to check it again & poor gone :flushed: :astonished: :eyes: then I try finding it&me and kicks in&idk where it went…or like the collect calendar - HA! That sucked disappears AFTER ya collect…I did t know that I’m looking&looking to no avail or 24hrs&A PeekaBoo lol or my Hookfang vs Fanghook debacle :smile: :laughing: I had just about started a wk prior i was pretty psyched bc I got FH in card fpk rom maybe gauntlet or something of the sort…I’d just built Snotlout oi oi oi home(right before) couldn’t for the life of me figure out why he wouldn’t perch on Snot’s home…Dyslexia table for 1 💁 :tropical_drink:smh 2weeks later I finally figured it out… But fr thanx for the hints man much appreciated :wink:if you’ve read this far into this mini ramble :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: (ty) is there anyway to see what I’m typing here aside from type a bit but back button look at it hope all is well if not it’s just clusterfrickit I’m on tables 10fire Amazon? ★IF Anyone has ONLY negative/rude/ignorant/nasty comments please don’t go there…I don’t need a bully I have a neurological condition that makes how I think&remember not the best so…please keep it moving if you’re a bit bullyish thanks have a blessed day&stay safe :dancer:

1 Like

I’ve seen this once or twice. Also, Survival gauntlet’s suck. 6 waves is too long a fight, and is so grossly OP’d, especially when the damage from the opponents go from -5 in wave 1 to -650 in wave 6! I can get through 3/6, and when on 4/6 heal all my dragons going into 5/6 and die pretty much one-shot or back to back hits (one throws the weak buff and hits for 400+, then their next dragon hits for 735). It sucks so I skip all Survival’s now.

1 Like

I never do survival anymore either…welp I did go in yesterday to see if it was the one with 6/6 waves… :unamused: &yup now granted I 9X outta 10 do the same I did by 4/6 &I use a rather different group for my brawl I have to continually heal all dragons every one of my turns… Usually to no avail… I made it to 6/6 :astonished: yesterday&&then THEY started murdering my guys as they kept getting xtra turns(even if not)like you said their hits='d annihilation :confounded: so yup never again…im glad to know packs suck lol makes me feel better… So thank you

1 Like