Anyone else having issues with Google Play?

I’ve been having problems ever since the last update where I seem to keep losing my Google Play login. I’ll login and play one battle, then I get stuck in a perpetual waiting screen for the next battle. I cancel out and I have the purple circle constantly running, so I close the program, and when I start it up again I have to log back in. Additionally, sometimes when I minimise the program and then open it back up again, it says it is having registration issues with my login.

Is anyone else having this issue? It is getting extremely frustrating to try and play with these problems.

I’m experiencing the opposite. When starting the app before 1.4 I would sometimes get a message saying there was an authentication issue with my Google Play account. I’d manually login and all would be well. The only time I would get the purple circle in the middle of play would be when I lose my data signal. Since 1.4 I’ve had no issues logging in at all.

Hey there, @Wrothy, I’m sorry to hear that you are having to log back in to your Google Play credentials so often. I’m not really sure what might be causing the problem, but our support team would be glad to help you with this! Reach out to them at support+forums@ludia.com, including your support key so we can help you get back into the game as soon as we can.

Not that issue but been charades double in 4 purchase