Ludia Forums

Anyone else NOT receive 999 Runes from Cunning vs. Swift Gauntlet?

Did the Cunning vs. Swift Gauntlet tonight. After the third battle, the reward showing is 999 Runes(!)

Upon winning that battle, no Runes were awarded. They’re not in my mail, and my balance never went up.

I tried restarting game, but the Runes are still not showing.

Anyone else have this happen?

I thought it odd such a big award for a regular-tier battle was being given, so maybe a mistake in the Gauntlet? Guess it was too good to be true.

5 Likes

Yeah I didn’t get the 999 runes either!

2 Likes

I just filed a ticket with Ludia; I played the Gauntlet the moment it appeared, so they might not know a bug exists yet.

1 Like

Yes. No runes.

2 Likes

Yes, I didn’t receive any runes.

2 Likes

I also did not recieve the 999 runes
I guess there really is a bug

2 Likes

Same for me, no runes :frowning:

2 Likes

Neither my son or I received our 999 for beating that stage either

2 Likes

File tickets. Make sure Ludia addresses it. It’s Sunday in Montreal, so hopefully they’ll address it tomorrow when they get into the office Monday.

1 Like

I did not get it either

1 Like

Same here.

2 Likes

Me thinks you got a display bug there.
I just finished said gauntlet and it never even showed runes as a reward.
It was 1k raw amber, mystery card pack, 2 polished amber and the 500 leaves.

1 Like

They fixed the reward display, but didn’t go back (yet) and award the players what was originally shown to them before the bug got fixed. It’s Ludia’s goof; they should “eat” the Runes, and pay all the affected players their 999 Runes that were shown before the fix went into place.

3 Likes

Yeap, didn’t get anything. Hope they will do something with this.

2 Likes

Same issue happened to me. Ludia, if you’re seeing this, you should honor the runes.

3 Likes

Have you heard back from support yet @Darwin_Long?

1 Like

Just got this in the game:

Not 999 runes, 150 runes given.

1 Like

total BS… 150 runes? they should cough up the 999 for those who completed ahead of the bug fix… advertised price is the price charged

3 Likes

Not a peep yet. Normally Ludia gets right back to you for trouble tickets. I did get a ticket number right away Friday night, then an hour later, got a notice that “a larger number of tickets than normal” were being received, and to be patient as the tickets are being addressed in the order received.

Seeing as Rise of Berk is a fading game, my ticket is probably behind a ton of Jurassic World tickets or something.

1 Like

got the same message when i put my ticket in as well… let’s see what they say, if anything

1 Like