Ludia Forums

Anyone else NOT receive 999 Runes from Cunning vs. Swift Gauntlet?

Send a ticket asking for the other 849 Runes.

1 Like

I did… I’ll ask for 84.9% off the max pack of runes if they don’t respond.

1 Like

When I saw you were having troubles with your rewards, I stopped my Gauntlet progress right before collecting the runes. After a short while, I found that the reward had been updated to two polished amber, and worked perfectly. I sincerely would have preferred the 150 runes, but a bug is a bug… You should be happy to have those runes instead : )

1 Like

i’ll be happy when i get the remaining 849 runes.

1 Like

Unai - actually you also should have gotten 150 Runes, it should be in your mail. They just tossed a blanket 150 Runes into all player’s mailboxes, not just the ones affected.

1 Like

then i’ll be happy when i get 999 runes.

1 Like

or 849 runes and 2 polished amber since we missed out on that too

1 Like

Yep, I did. Just checked the mail and found it :slight_smile: now I am really happy XD

1 Like

Hey there Vikings, we are aware that some players saw “999 Runes” as the reward of the Cunning v. Swift Gauntlet event that started September 13 for all players. This was a visual error, the reward was 2 Polished Amber for that battle, but was displaying as 999 Runes. We have fixed the visual error and have sent all players 150 Runes for this misunderstanding. You now have less 24 hours to collect this reward in your mail - it was initially sent on September 14th at about 10:30 AM ET. We apologize for the confusion this issue has caused and thank you for your patience!

3 Likes

@Rose - thank you for responding to the issue. Are you saying that everyone who finished the gauntlet while the visual error said 999 runes received the 2 Polished Amber?

1 Like

Same here.

1 Like

Yes there are no runes received

1 Like

Where’s the 2 polished amber for those who passed said level in the gauntlet?

1 Like

Visual error or not, it’s kind of BS that those who passed the 999 level don’t get the 999 runes… let’s say I work on a highway bridge building crew and I put a sign up that says bridge open… but it actually isn’t finished… people then take the bridge and drive off because it was a ´visual error’… my company will have to pay all the insurance claims for those who took the bait for my innocent mistake. I’m not saying that a bug in a game is as important as what I am describing, however you should hold up your end of the deal you ´visually’ offered. On top of that, a blanket 150 runes to everyone and no 2 amber for the ones who actually passed the level is complete BS. 85% of the reward is missing on top of 2 polished amber for those who passed it believing they were going to receive 999 runes… nice work ludia

1 Like

I agree. I’m glad Ludia did something in return, but it would have also been appropriate for those that filed tickets before the fix was announced and discovered the error on their own be awarded the full 999 Runes. Otherwise it’s sort of “bait-and-switch”.

1 Like

Not only should they, morally, at least in the US I believe they have a legal obligation to do so. As Darwin Long notes, “otherwise it’s sort of ‘bait-and-switch’.” (And it’s probably in violation of Apple/Google’s ToS. Report it to them.)

2 Likes

You are right robocat, they do have a legal obligation. Just takes someone ballsy enough to get the lawsuit started. If anyone has a screenshot or video of the 999 runes being advertised, that would greatly help… although they already admitted it in the post… food for thought.

2 Likes

The players who passed the second last node when “999 Runes” text was there obtained no reward since the “999 Runes” text was what was programmed as a default error code when the reward cannot be rendered. We have now changed this error code so that in the future players will never experience this confusion again.

2 Likes

That’s a you problem… not an us problem. You need to fix the issue for those of us who opened tickets before the ´fix’

2 Likes

And admitting that those of us who passed the level didn’t get the same reward as those who completed it after the fix is a slap in the face

2 Likes