So far in the past 24 hours:
- I go to put a specific creature into a sanctuary and the system tells me I can’t put members of my team into a sanctuary. This creature is a level 11 – literally one of my weakest creatures – and is nowhere near my team, but I ended up having to skip it.
- In PvP battle, I’m trying to decide how to handle a super-boosted opponent, make my decision, and tap on my choice just as the timer counts down to 3 seconds. There is a delay of at least 5 seconds, and a totally different member of my team shows up in the arena.
- In PvP battle, for the 1st round I find my L23 Indo facing an L25 Indo. We both choose Evasive Stance for the 1st move, the very next move my opponent 1-shots me with nearly 4000 hit points.
- My map shows SIX strike towers in range. I tackle the 1st on the right and when I’m done discover that 4 of the towers were the exact same thing & are now “completed,” leaving only 2 others – which are also identical to each other.
- I have a map with at least 5 creatures showing on it, I tap on one, and the map goes blank with no creatures, no drops, no towers, no nuthin’.
- I finally (after getting repeatedly slaughtered) manage the 10 necessary kills in PvP battles to earn a battle incubator and nothing happens when I tap on it. For the next several minutes, nothing happens when I tap on it, even after I go back to the map & dart a dino, check my team, etc. I finally force-quit (because the map was again blank) and when I come back there is no record of my achieving 10 kills, no “you missed these,” just the usual notice that “Defeat 10 Creatures” will again begin in a little over an hour.
I’d love to love this game, but it’s becoming steadily more difficult to even barely like it. I’ve had to force-quit it more times than all my other apps combined and the bugs just keep coming…