Anyone found the Epic Saint Patty Strike yet?

Title says it all. (Twenty Characters)

Nothing yet but then I haven’t had a proper walk about yet.

I don’t have 1 on my map :man_facepalming:

I found it and beat it. Only saw one on my hour drive home. Tarbo, Thor, Concavenator

I did have one. Then restarted game and it disappeared

2 Likes

I walked around and found one about an hour later. And there’s no shortage of supply drops where I am. The same went for the 5 step strike event as well

Hunted for 2 hours and found 1 and it barely worked

Nope, can’t see single one. Have lots of event drops around.

@Ned can you share the mysterious missing epic strike event with the team?

Yeah, I don’t feel like running around today just to find an Epic strike that may or may not be anywhere close to me

I can share the feedback with our team. Thanks, Mathew_Ni!

I saw one travelling from Whitechapel to Perivale in London earlier so they can’t be that common as that’s more than half the city

2 Likes

None around me. At all. Lots of the garbage common one, as usual.

@Ned, could you pass on the feedback that the commons ones are always a bit too common please? They constantly appear around my house, it’s really frustrating. I’d love it if they could disappear once completed, I think that would help a lot.

1 Like

I have different experience. Usually one of the towers is everywhere and one is non-existent or barely around. Today didn’t saw epic strike at all. Saw a screenshot that it should be around 48hrs. Hopefully tomorrow after reset can find it when strike towers changes.

I found it just now. Not a single one in the surrounding neighborhood.

Yes found it and conquered it with Thor, Erlidom, and Maxima. It was easy peasy lemon squeezy. I was even cheeky by letting Maxima do a final kick on a Tarbo with 25 health. It was quite entertaining

1 Like

Can see one now, but will do it in the morning.

Nothing doing around these parts in 15km radius. Have to go out again later tonight but I doubt I’ll come across it. As a side note, I’m getting two separate dart procs on spinning event supply drop markers but NO themed incubator. Also, green chests have gone POOF!

I can See 1 far far away But have no possibility to get there these days.

Why dont u make them appear on a fix location on the map?
Sometimes i habe one around home sometimes not.
And Right now when zravelling is not such a good idea why dont u make them accessible through the Menu?

I found and beat it. I got lucky. One spawned at the back entrance of my neighborhood. Didn’t get anything too great, though. Aside from Christmas Ostrich. Christmas Ostrich is always good DNA.