Ludia Forums

Anyone have old screenshots of prenerfed creature movesets?

Long title, but I was trying to explain to a friend the many creatures who’s move sets were Changed over the last year or so. Anyone have any screenshots or know where I could find them?

4 Likes

ive got procerat and edmontoguanodon if you want to see them

1 Like

I miss my old edmontoguanodon…

7 Likes

Doesn’t Procera hsvr those moves now?:thinking:

1 Like

no, it has cunning strike now. it is also not fully immune anymore.

1 Like

wait there is a mistake in there, rend resistance wasnt a thing back then, it took full damage from rend

2 Likes

I feel like if you look on older threads like the ones before 2.0(since I believe that’s when resistances were added) you can find loads of creatures with their old stats. Like indo gen 2, procerathomimus, any hadrosaurs, etc etc

7 Likes

for certain. By the way, did you run an edmontoguanodon back then? It was my fav team member.

2 Likes

I don’t think I did, maybe, but idk. But yea I can at least remember when hadrosaurs moves weren’t just heals and 1 strike lol

1 Like

yeah, i might level edmontoguano for the nostalgia points. im very biased when it comes to nostalgia. to be honest, im kinda biased to everything. if im going to run a creature in my team, im going to like it. if i dont, its gonna get replaced as soon as possible. Anyway, whats your fav member on your team right now? Mine is tied for Orion and Utarinex.

1 Like

Gamepress Dinodex still has the pre-2.0 movesets. That said, I think there needs to be an archive of all of the past versions of movesets and stuff, for arguments/research

10 Likes

Do you have a link? I wanna just go through and see how op they were again.

https://gamepress.gg/jurassicworldalive/reference/dinodex

They also have the 1.13 tier list on the website (and all previously made tier lists)

1 Like

thank you!

2 Likes

Spinoconstrictor, one of my absolute favorite designs in the game and demolisher of grand titans in pvp. I am hopeful to one day make a full team of sneks(me, dilophoboa, titanaboa, gen 2, majundaboa, hopefull some other sneks will be added like the gigantophis whatever its called), make a team of true ancient reptiles(2 sneks, 2 turtles, 2 crocs, and 2 things like megalania if ever added), and maybe something with the oviraptors once I can get enough experience coin and dna

5 Likes

I was on there before I posted here. It’s great but I was looking for the actual movesets in a photo form not typed up. Its easier to compare when I can see it side by side if that makes sense

1 Like

Of definitely, I just don’t know if there’s a comprehensive source for all of those anymore.

1 Like

Porky

Decelerating strike

Mutal fury

Leathal wound

Definite rampage

And had immumity to distraction instead of stun

It was good and considerd even better as it was a counter to indo g2, now it lost it all and lost way too much dmg for group shatering

Getting outshined by moth as a legendary pig once again(despite now being much harder to make)

4 Likes

procer wasn’t immune to rend and had extra 1 speed

1 Like

That thing used to be fully immune!?

1 Like