Ludia Forums

Anyone having issues to connect the game

Since a couple of minutes i can’t enter the game. It gets stuck in the bar with 16/24 data on it. I tried uninstalling the game but it doesn’t enter either.

Anyone with this problem?

I can't enter the game

Power down phone, clear cache, reboot.

i tried that. Also i tried uninstalling the game, reboot and new install. And nothing

This is for reporting bugs only, if you are having trouble making a purchase or need help recovering your account please post in Help & Support here.

Please fill in the following fields!

Bug Description: Since a couple of minutes i can’t enter the game. It gets stuck in the bar with 16/24 data on it. I tried uninstalling the game but it doesn’t enter either.

Area is was found in: every area

How do you reproduce the bug:
Step 1- try to enter the game
Step 2 -
(add more if needed)

How often does it happen: always

What type of device are you using: iphone xs

Anything else? (add screenshots or additional information here)
i tried uninstalling the game but it didn’t work. i also tried uninstalling, reset the phone and installing again

Hey iroteta, depending on your location, could you try changing the time zone setting on your device to either New York or Toronto and see if that helps you load back into the game? If you’re still having issues after doing that, contact our support team here at support+forums@ludia.com with your support key so our team can take a closer look and assist you.

I changed the time zone to new york and i still can not log in. Where can i find my support key?

I’m sorry to hear that didn’t work. You should be able to see your support key at the bottom of the loading screen when you’re loading into the game.

I tried again and now it’s working with my time zone. It could be problem with my network but i tried both wifi and data connection. Anyway, now it’s woking, Thank you for your help.

1 Like