Ludia Forums

Anyone remember that time Ludia made the event schedule worse, and lots of players cancelled VIP?

That was glorious, and actually brought change, because we hit Ludia where it hurts. The pocketbook. Can we do the same thing until they increase the spawnrate of supply drops? They nerfed their spawn rate for no reason whatsoever, and they seem to have made it clear they aren’t going to switch back willingly. Why don’t we do the same thing now? It’s the same problem in a different costume. I already cancelled mine, and I encourage you all to join. Let the one time in a year where we get IRRITATOR be the last ruined event due to a lack of green drops.

3 Likes

I would cancel in support, but I already cancelled a few weeks ago because I was fed up. The next stage of protest for me will be to uninstall the app.

2 Likes

I cancelled a few days ago already.

1 Like

Cancelled months ago, didn’t miss it. Never went back.
Meh.

If we don’t hear something positive from them by Friday, I couldn’t care less what they do.

Plenty of other non Ludia games out there that currently have more draw. They make new games every day. I love this one, I couldn’t care less for the management team.

Just remember, when the game fails, it will be your fault for calling Ludia out on their short comings, not their mismanagement of the game.

Happy happy. Love the game.

3 Likes

I have to say, it was so nice of them to give us Irratator for 30 attempts but make the green stops so few and far between.

I cancelled mine also months ago I do not speed up incubators or use tabjoy. Was waiting until the game would improve, but I don’t think that will ever going to happen.

3 Likes

Gonna buy it next month and none of you can stop me.

1 Like

No one is going to stop you, feel free.

Buy a legendary incubator while you’re at it, and throw in an all you can purchase boost sale.

If you are happy with the game, go for it.

2 Likes

Some are reporting no issues finding Irritator.

I’m seeing ten percent or less drops being event drops, and can’t calculate what zero out of about six is…not a large enough data set. Two entire towns, over ten square miles and zero, nada, zilch.

Give with one hand and take it all back with the other!

Just wait till a bug causing players not to be able to get the Turtle DNA crops up. Im calling it now!

2 Likes

Ever since you’re “happy” you keep crack in’ me up :joy:

1 Like

That happened to my low level account when the alliance rewards fiasco happened. I’m sure I’ll never see that replaced. If I hadn’t had such a low amount of the stuff, I wouldn’t even have noticed.

1 Like