Anyone sick of Iguanodons?

Iguanodons seem to be the main one in my area. Can’t we shake it up a bit? I work from home so I am tied here most of the day. I need a variety! I get so hopeful when I take a break. lOL. Rant over! Happy hunting.

You’re in zone 4, you should be getting a fair few parasaurolophus too. Hopefully iguanadon will get a hybrid at some point, so keep mopping them up just incase.

3 Likes

You have had iguanodon now only what, 1-1.5 months? Some people spend months with it.

6 Likes

Im in Zone 4 so i know how u feel…we’ve been invaded by Iguanadons…lol.

2 Likes

This is what happens when people want exotic pets and when they can’t take care of them anymore, decide to let them loose :man_shrugging:t4: :lizard:

9 Likes

Actually I’m fine with them, to me they don’t seem as ubiquitous as some people are suggesting. I have a dino spawn right outside my house, so every time I start the app I get greeted by a dino and I appear to get a decent selection. I actually get Para slightly more often than Igi.

I dont even lose my time darting him lol😂

Thanks for the sympathy! I have so many dna lined up that I could up him about 3 times. I do hope he becomes hybrid material soon. And, yes, many paras but they are helpful!

no, not at all…you just need to get creative with the spices and preparation.

3 Likes

NO!

Zone 4 hunter and I do not see many of them yet. I only have 26k DNA stocked up so need more!!

1 Like

I don’t even dart them anymore. Bloody plague is what they are…

2 Likes

I live in Local 3(the garbage zone) and we had iguanadon since 1.2 until the recent migration. I would gladly take it back if you send parasaurolophus with it, maybe give us something useful to catch aha. L4 also has Anky and Raja so I’d honestly just switch you zones altogether if you want, come back to papa little Iguanadon!

1 Like

I moved from zone 3, their original local, to zone 4. IT FOLLOWED ME. I see it in my dreams. Those thumbs…they haunt me…

4 Likes

Baryonyx probably. Cause it was found with Iguanodon carcass remains in its stomach which it consumed just before dying.

Talking about a sick food poisoning. That is why Iguanadon’t eat them.

(Sorry, Raven’s puns has stricken once again)

1 Like

FOR WHAT?  

Yes yes yes I also live in zone 3 and it’s terrible!

1 Like

Ankle and Raja? Where! I don’t see them! Must have. Send help soon… :rofl::+1:t2::sunglasses:

1 Like

For the inevitable hybrid. Might not be good but could be very good.

When I started playing folks were cursing Euoplocephalus. They were wishing for a filter so they would not see them on the map. ‘Tripping all over the cursed things’ kind of talk. I gathered them as I went, like all Dino’s. All of a sudden it was a desired commodity and they disappeared. If I did not collect them while they were abundant, I might not even have Trago on my team. Or maybe Trago wasn’t META or something. Folks did level it up on its own just for the 40% armor but it was a ‘garbage’ common.

Same with Apato and Stego. L4 was filthy with them and now they are sparse. I have a team level appropriate Stegod and 90+k of each left if needed.

We never know when new hybrids will come along or what the META will change to. Nerf/Buffs also. I gather what I can while I can. Will 145K of Nunda ever be useful? Who knows but if it ever is, I have that and most likely more than that until they disappear.

If I waited and only darted ‘desirable’ DNA, I would never have anything to dart. I play a small area and go for what I have available.

4 Likes

For me it is Diplocaulus everywhere. I’d love to see Iguanodon just for a change of scenery.

1 Like

I haphazardly throw darts at them just to make them go away. Swimming in iguanodons…

1 Like