Ludia Forums

Anyone still play friendlies?

It just occurred to me while playing that I can’t remember the last time I played a friendly battle. It was before the Covid situation so well over a year. I don’t recall anyone in my Alliance mentioning it either. And yet friendly battles were something the player base asked for originally.

I was just curious does anyone still play them?

Last time I did a friendly battle was a week ago, doesn’t happen very often but I’ll get challenged by someone once in a while

1 Like

I’d play them much more, especially to test possible skill tournaments teams, if it wasn’t for how BUGGY they still are. :pensive:
How can I even test anything if I have to reload because the battle fails to load properly and by the time I get back in game the battle has already started. :unamused:
Don’t even get me started on how buggy online statuses are to even find someone for friendlies.

But I guess when they got removed from alliance missions people lost most of the incentive to play them on a regular basis.

4 Likes

I forgot about them being in missions, I remember I friended every person I faced in PvP when I started the game so I could get the missions done lol

2 Likes

Yeah. I also remember a lot of “Who wants to fill the friendlies mission with me?” messages in the alliance chat. xD
If my memory serves right, they got removed when the sanctuary update arrived, to make space for the interactions mission.

2 Likes

I think you might be right there. It would probably have been around the time sanctuaries were introduced that I last played a friendly battle.

2 Likes

I think I friendly battled you a couple of months ago @Colin_Goodman :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Actually, yes, we did. :+1:

1 Like