Ludia Forums

Anyone want to confirm Carbonemys being in the wild this week?

I have scents ready for it, but given Ludia’s track record, I’d like to be sure.

Yep saw one at my house actually.

3 Likes

It’s the hybrid pursuit.

So it’s Carbonym not Nasuto?

My news feed says Carbonemys. :slightly_smiling_face:

I was actually surprised too. I thought it would be Nasutoceratops first.

3 Likes

i thought it would’ve been nasuto as well. Maybe it goes by how they appear in the fuse order? Carbo appears before nasuto.

2 Likes

Can confirm, just got one from an epic scent. Was hoping for more than one, but I guess I can’t expect too much these days.

Carbonemys needs to not be just park exclusive. I live in a city where there aren’t any parks so I am getting shafted everytime in regards to the turtle. It seems to be unfair.

5 Likes

Today was a very good day for me.

I found three. :slightly_smiling_face::turtle: That’s pretty phenomenal because I usually have really bad luck with hybrid pursuits when the ingredient is an epic. I’m hoping to find more as the week progresses.

3 Likes

I saw 2 hidden proximity spawns on the way home but was driving too fast to grab either.

Nice! I played a lot over a large distance and didn’t see any.

1 Like

Caught 1 on epic scent today xdx

1 Like

2 Likes

found 8 yesterday.

9 Likes

One just appeared a few minutes ago directly on me while I was just sitting in my office.
It tried to hug me also.

For a moment I thought it was a karma’s reward, for yesterday I’ve lost the daily 100 carbo DNA forgetting to play a single battle that would have completed the whole series.
Karma, where are you now?

Well, since the latest patch they’ve been out in the wild…

1 Like

Wow, so high level Smiloneyms coming from you too soon :slight_smile:

yup… the natural way.

True … I assume not taunting me specifically though :slight_smile:

I used 2 epic scents and got none. Ugh.