Apex changes

Mortem Rex

Hadros Lux

Ceramagnus

Gorgotrebax

Refrenantem

Haast Maximus

Hydra Boa

I put all the changes I’ve made to the creature in the note at the bottom of the image

2 Likes

Like them all. Give mortem vulner immunity tho. And change hadros rampage to resilient impact

1 Like

I agree with giving Mortem vulnerability immunity but I’m not to sure about replacing Hadros’ rampage with resilient impact.

Better than dual rampages I think?

1 Like

3 Likes

I feel like hadros attack would be too low, maybe 1400?

Lux counter should be removed

some nice changes and some questionable ones. like how is gorgo faster than a lightning bird, gorgo should be like 126-129 and haast should be 130-131

1 Like

But gorgonops is 132 and HE gen 2 is 130

That’s what I was thinking

I would keep Resilient Rampage as it is, or replace either Rampage or Resilient Rampage with Group Decelerating Rampage (that way there are no back to back Rampages) and replace Greater Emergency Heal with Emergency Group Heal (so a user can’t swap back in and heal to around full health while also making it a bit more viable for raids)

2 Likes

Why was Refrenantem changed to a Cunning-Fierce? Its moves show its a pure cunning, unless its stats mark it as part Fierce.

1 Like

Maybe since super distraction does DOT?

It also has Stunning too.

Stunning is resilient. So wild card?

I feel like stun is more nuetral since Scorpius g3, Thor, and Utarinex all have it yet aren’t resilient

1 Like

True. So Ref is most likely cunning fierce

because of super distractions DoT

1 Like

Haast eagle is also 132. And u know it makes sense for the speed birds to be faster