Ludia Forums

Apex Don't Have Priority In Speed Tie

This is for reporting bugs only, if you are having trouble making a purchase or need help recovering your account please post in Help & Support here.

Please fill in the following fields!

Bug Description: Apex creatures do not go first against a unique with the same speed even tho the apex has priority.

Area is was found in: Friendly Battle

How do you reproduce the bug:
Step 1- Have mortem and tryko out on the field.
Step 2 - Both creatures attack
(add more if needed)

How often does it happen: For me only once so far. However, @Thylo has had this happen on multiple occasions.

What type of device are you using: Samsung galaxy s8+

Anything else? (add screenshots or additional information here)

i,m no knowing dude but isnt it also related to creature level so a lvl 26 apex v a lvl 30 unique or anyhting else would the lvl 30 be ahead?

they were the same level as this was a friendly match.

6 Likes

I can confirm this to be true. Other people have reported the same thing with mortems and monolorhinos in the arena and mortems, and I confirmed this with a friendly of a mortem vs tryko (both thrown out T1)

1 Like

Yup just happened for me in a bot battle my level 28 morty with 126 speed was against a 28 dilorach with 126 speed. my morty had the speed icon on its hp bar saying it was faster but the dilorach went first.

I I remember Piere found this explanation. So it works when Morty fight Dilorach but does not explain why Tryko goes first in friendly…

1 Like

Thanks, Qiew! Our team has been notified about this.

1 Like

It’s interesting that the last part says “and the player with the quickest input” instead of saying “or the player…”. That reads like it’s a speed tie and whoever hits the button first wins.

That’s because it’s a list so ‘and’ is correct.

This is for reporting bugs only, if you are having trouble making a purchase or need help recovering your account please post in Help & Support here.

Please fill in the following fields!

Bug Description: apex dinosaurs are registering as unique’s for speed tie purposes…if a apex(mortem) has the same speed as a unique(tryko), the mortem should go first due to higher rarity. it shows the speed-advantage-arrow correctly, but does not work right mechanically.

Area is was found in: raid, friendly battle.

How do you reproduce the bug:
Step 1- in raid with 124 speed mortem and 124 speed diloracheirus.
Step 2 - mortem should go first between the 2 no matter what
Step 3 - let diloracheirus select their action before mortem selects their action
step 4 - diloracheirus goes first when it shouldnt.
(add more if needed)
then tested a friendly battle after discovering this in raid.
Step 1 - face off mortem 108 speed vs trykosaurus 108 speed in battle
Step 2 - arrow shows mortem should go first
Step 3 - let trykosaurus choose action first
Step 4 - watch trykosaurus win the speed tie and attack first

How often does it happen: every time

What type of device are you using: iphone

Anything else? (add screenshots or additional information here) please fix ty