It’s too late to have them unlock at a level lower than 26.
It’s too late to set level restrictions on who can participate in unlocking them.
It’s not too late to tone down how oppressive the original 3 releases are for the sake of the stability of the game.
Here’s what I think would be some fair adjustments.
- Speed becomes 106 from 108
- Cleansing Impact becomes Definite Impact
Mortem is less oppressive towards Cunnings, but remains a decimator of Resilients and Fierce alike as it should be. Sorry dodgers, but distraction is far more prevalent and dependable anyway.
- Health becomes 4900 from 5100
- Greater Emergency Heal becomes Emergency Heal
- Medium Resilient Counter-Attack becomes Medium Counter attack
Hadros is still a chonk wall of force this way, but not to a ridiculous degree. Same play style without the overkill.
- Attack becomes 1400 from 1500
- Speed becomes 118 from 114
- Critical Chance becomes 10% from 20%
- Armor becomes 25% from 30%
- Group Acceleration becomes Instant Minimal Speedup Strike (Priority. Increase Speed by 10% for 3 turns. Attack 1x)
Still retains some abilities it shouldn’t have like being able to swap and then priority but no chance of it becoming the fastest thing in the game unboosted.
Thoughts or tweaks?