Apologies, I was not aware that event attempts counted all dinosaurs and not individuals, this wasn't all too clear but I apologize for the inconvenience

This is for reporting bugs only, if you are having trouble making a purchase or need help recovering your account please post in Help & Support here.

Please fill in the following fields!

Bug Description: Dinos that have limited attempts at catching are counting attempts I never took. I might have only attempted it twice but it says 9/9, and I can no longer attempt to get any more DNA

Area is was found in: Darting screen

How do you reproduce the bug:
Step 1- find a limited time dinosaur
Step 2 - it may appear with one or more attempts without ever attempting, or you may need to attempt once for random attempts being logged
(add more if needed)

How often does it happen: Every single limited dino I have come across

What type of device are you using: iPhone SE

Anything else? (add screenshots or additional information here)

This has happened with every dinosaur like this to me so far, but the most noticeable was with Blue. I have only darted her twice, hence why I have 58 DNA. A reasonable amount for only two tries. But apparently I have taken all nine of my tries and only gotten 58 DNA? All nine??? I am no longer able to get Blue because of this. The same thing happened with the pteranodon, leaving me 15 DNA away from capturing it, but Blue is the most annoying and most obvious one so far and I managed to take some proof also

You do not get 9 tries for each dino. You get nine tries in total.

Is this the issue?

2 Likes

I’m confused? I was using Blue as an example. You get nine attempts at darting her for DNA, and I only actually darted her twice. I did not take all nine attempts as is shown in the screenshot

Sorry, I think I’m starting to understand what you mean. I was unaware it was not for each individual dinosaur as this was never made clear to me as a casual player, but it makes sense now. Sorry for bothering you, but thank you

1 Like

LoL :joy: I wish it was 9 per epic dino haha :laughing:

God Same oml

1 Like

No bother. I did it too when I started.

I learned that mistake last year. I was so angry when I realized the reality of attempt numbers.

Yep - caught me out the first event I did as well - no need to apologise to anyone