Apologies

Forgive my terrible actions. I never wanted to hurt anyone.

Now look what I’ve done. I’ve started a whole thing on the forum

I’ll try to look for positives now. Sorry all.

2 Likes

What did you do?

See all the “oh my goodness people are being so negative”

They are referring to me.

3 Likes

4 Likes

Ignore them. You’re not alone in thinking the game is dying.

6 Likes

Oh. That’s a bit harsh. Your far from the worst

1 Like

A point of view which has been flogged to death. Literally by 75 percent of the forum.

Whilst the community is in chaos, Ludia be like…

3 Likes

yep. So true.

It’s typical divide and conquer… remain silent in total chaos and watch them as they slaughter each other… you’re absolutely not the only one unhappy with the current game. And sure, there will always be people preaching that it could be worse. Which, if you think of it, is even more negative than any of your posts because there’s also always a “it could be better” and they don’t want to see or hear about it. Child’s hand is easily filled :wink:

5 Likes

Ignore the fools, you’re entitled to an opinion. Stand by it and don’t let them make you feel bad. We’re all frustrated. A LOT of us are frustrated because of the state of the game but mainly the lack of communication. This is one of the things this forum is for. To voice that, so Ludia hear. The other minority are frustrated because they don’t get it.

Hold your head up.

12 Likes

^ what he said!!

5 Likes

Which means it’s valid. And the fact that posts are still being made means it hasn’t been addressed.

7 Likes

For the very slim percentage of players on the forum it makes it valid on the forum

Most rational people look at the forum and go yup not worth it and leave.(the majority of in game players.)

At this point it’s yelling men suck at a feminist rally

Sorry, a Slim percentage or 75%? Which is it? Lol! Make up your mind.

3 Likes

Well 75 percent of the forum is a slim percentage of the player base.

A point I think I made. But I will double check I do sometimes mess up in my posts wording

Nope just checked I was clear.

Nice indo dodge on contradicting yourself there.

:+1:

5 Likes

Again I very plainly set qualifiers on my statement.

You can clearly see them as well as the lack of revisions.

I mean I know I have had multiple brain injuries but I’m wondering if your just acting up?

Sorry I just read out loud what I wrote. I will be editing it to reflect what was intended.