Ludia Forums

Apology

I am truly sorry that I have been ‘witch hunting’ Indo Gen 2 users here and blaming people for flagging my posts. After my suspension I will never insult Indo Gen 2 users like how I did when I first joined. Sorry to everyone affected and sorry to the mods as well. Follow me on Instagram at Astronomical.Erlidom

15 Likes

Great. Insult this broken beast, not it’s users. Same goes with Procerath or pre-1.11 Rat

5 Likes

Didn’t need the self promo at the end but apology accepted, hopefully I won’t regret it

Edit:I take that ‘apology accepted’ back, definitely regretted it

18 Likes

I’m jah_minititan and I don’t really attack indo g2 users but I definitely think less of them for using that broken dino

Hahaha, when I read it, I was like :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

3 Likes

Honestly just because it’s an op creature doesn’t mean it can’t be beat you can use things that counter said creature eg suchotator being a decent counter to indo g2 and depends on if yoshi is low health t-boa vs yoshi works extremely well

ye @Indankraptor is right lol you didn’t need to promote yourself xD

4 Likes

I’m ashamed to be even remotely related to the IG JWA community.

2 Likes

The ig profile is where Indo G2 users were hated so it makes some sense to check it

But I don’t think he should have placed that self promo at the end of an apology, makes people question its authencity

4 Likes

I never seen him witch hunt indo G2 users?

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

4 Likes

Ironic

10 characters

1 Like

2nd one is true

1 Like

Look at his comment below

Ah yes, you’re right

As long as we don’t need to start praising indo g2 users…

5 Likes

Wait.

Dude apologizes for trashing people for using indo2

Then advertises his instantgram?

His instantgram is full of posts trashing people for using indo2?

What a wild ride this was.

10 Likes

I’m pretty sure he’s promoting it so he can trash IG2 users there without the restrictions here

2 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.