Ludia Forums

App failing to open

This is for reporting bugs only, if you are having trouble making a purchase or need help recovering your account please post in Help & Support here.

Please fill in the following fields!

Bug Description:
Problem launching app
Area is was found in:
Start up
How do you reproduce the bug:
Step 1- try and open the app on iOS
Step 2 - it will say the app needs to restart due to updates and I have to delete it an reinstall for it to open
(add more if needed)

How often does it happen: every 7/10 time
I open the app

What type of device are you using: iOS

Anything else? (add screenshots or additional information here)

Hey Brittany_Wakelin, I’m not really sure why that is happening. However, are you able to successfully launch/play the game after reinstalling? If you’re still getting that message, please contact our support team here at support+forums@ludia.com, and our team would be happy to try and help you.

Ned since your support do you think you could support me with this mortem rex raid?

I have same issue but no reply for 3 days now. My account is as guest so cannot delete game. Spent a lot of money on this game to evolve the dinos to the levels they are at and missed out on all raids so far. Paying for a membership I’m not getting.
How long will it take to get a response???

Since the day before yesterday I’ve gotten the error message: unable you connect to our servers. Please ensure you are connected to the internet and try again.

But it is not a network issue on my end. Does anyone else experience it?

1 Like

Yes me too. Still not able to get on now. No reply from support either

I’m also experiencing the same issue. I’m logged in with Facebook but I don’t want to risk loosing everything

I’m sorry to hear that our team has not gotten back to you yet, Rebecca_Hodgson. As messages are responded to in the order that they come in, it might take a bit of time. However, please rest assured that our team is working as quickly as possible to try and get back to everyone.

If you had emailed our support team, could I ask you to check your junk/spam inbox and see if there might be any messages from our team in there?

Thanks!

1 Like

Checked and nothing received.
Hopefully they will reply soon. I’ll have to cancel my membership soon as I’m paying for a service I’m not getting as well as missing out on raids.

@Ned
Same issue here, haven’t been able to login for a couple of hours now, since i got logged out mid battle, any update on why this is happening?

Hey Mayhem, I’m sorry to hear that. It might be related to this issue here:

However, could I ask you to contact our support team so they can investigate further? Thank you!

Was a normal arena battle tho and not a raid one, but i suppose ill try that​:+1::woman_shrugging:

And i can’t see my support key either , cause obv i wont ger further then 1/27 on my loading screen

I have the same problem but I was in a raid

I reinstalled the game, worked for me👍

I can’t reinstall the game as I’m set as guest and will lose all data. Not heard anything from support still. Will be day 4 tomorrow without being able to get on game

Same for me. And I saw the same screen as Mayhem. Support Ned, I’m playing with my iPhone. Would I be able to delete the game and reinstall without losing my data?

I have the same issue, won’t load past 1/27, cannot connect to server and am a guest player so can’t delete and re-install the app as I don’t want to lose my data. A response or for Ludia to at least acknowledge the issue