App Gets Stuck On "Processing DNA" On Start-Up

This is the second time in two days that this has happened. Can’t play if the app refuses to open. My internet connection is fine. I literally have to uninstall and then reinstall the app to solve the issue. Anyone else experiencing this? The bugs just keep on coming…

Update: Uninstalled and reinstalled the game. Absolutely no difference. Thanks, Ludia.

Same problem here, but only on mobile data. Works fine while connected to wifi.

Bjørn

I responded to a similar post. One of my friends had this problem and we may have stumbled upon a unique answer: cool down your phone while its trying to load (i.e. put your phone on car AC or stick it in the freezer for a minute). Worked 2 for 2 for him… my guess is if the cpu/battery is at a certain temperature, the gps is shut down from the phone’s hardware to prevent damage

I have this problem like once every week…i just restart my phone and it will it usually comes back on

I get this every now and then, but only in areas of bad wifi. While I’m sure the connections in your home are good, where you are just might be a bad area. Exit out if the app, force stop it, then try again. Maybe clear out the cache and stuff, and if you have to, restart your phone.