App not loading?

Is anyone else having trouble loading the app right now? Mine seems to get stuck and won’t finish when it’s about 75 percent loaded. I have iOs and my internet connection is fine.

Game stuck at loading screeen

Working fine now. Guess it’s one of those things :woman_shrugging:.

Hey what did you do to fix it mines doing the same

Same thing yesterday it would stick at 16 percent forever i had to uninstall and then reinstall app hope that helps

I didn’t do anything actually. I kept loading and closing the app repeatedly, getting more and more frustrated. It just started loading suddenly and I still can’t figure out what it did differently that time. I’m not sure if it’s a bug or something going on with the gps maybe? I know Ludia reads these forums so I hope they figure it out.

Ok thanks , it’s happened to me before luckily there was an update that came out a couple of days after it happened so that fixed that time

My app won’t load either. This is the second time in the last 4 days. It worked fine until yesterday morning now its stuck at 8. I did uninstall as and reinstall, force stop, reopened, and closed. Today still nothing. Email for help to support yesterday with a screenshot for the code. NO RESPONSE FROM THEM. Any other suggestions would be greatly appreciated. @ludiasupport

Mine gets to 18 /23 and some times error 114 comes up I’ve heard nothing from Ludia either

Hi all,

Also stuck on 18/23 loading screen !
It happen everytime i launch JWA apps since yesterday!!!
Such frustating

Hey everyone, I’m sorry if you’re still having trouble connecting to the game, try switching the timezone setting on your device to one that is based in North America like New York or Toronto and see if that helps you load into the game. If you’re still having issues, trying the troubleshooting steps here could also help: Stuck on loaded screen of game?

My game is stuck at loading screen 16/23