App unstable on iOS?

Has anyone noticed the app being unstable? Crashing while spinning supply drops less than a minute after opening the app or mid battle. Often get logged out of GameCenter and have to log in again otherwise I am directed towards a guest account when I try to restart JWA.

Hey there, th3g3ntl3m4n. Our support team would be happy to check things on their end for you.

Could you please email our team at support+forums@ludia.com with your support key included in the email?

Thank you!

I have not been able to get past the boot screen for several hours. I have even reinstalled the game and tried without WiFi.

I’m having trouble on iOS too! It’s been a full week now of not being able to get past the loading screen for me! I emailed tech support, heard back once on Tuesday, and that’s been it so far :disappointed_relieved:

I have offloaded app and reinstalled as well as clearing some old message attachments. That seemed to have done the trick

1 Like

I’m just wondering if I’ll lose my account if I do that because I don’t have a Facebook account at all.

Hey alballerina, if you are playing the game on a Guest account, I wouldn’t recommend reinstalling the game. If you’re on an iOS device, may I ask if your game is connected to Game Center? If so, you should be able to access your account again by following these steps after reinstalling. :smiley: