1 Like

Because Ludia

12 Likes

greed and gluttony.

7 Likes

Wait. Wha?

Why the wierd quantities?

4 Likes

Yeah, I saw this and threw up a little in my mouth.

8 Likes

I mean, I expected it, but not quite this soon tbh.

Why. Why are you scamming players, ludia? 15000 HC FOR 32 RARE DNA??? It doesn’t even give any apex dna! Ludia, I didn’t think you could get any worse, but you’ve crossed the line.

2 Likes

It does its hidden at the bottom, got screenshots on my post if you want to look.

1 Like

Oh
Well still, 15000 bucks for only 25 apex is useless

4 Likes

Yeah doesn’t seem worth it to me, seems like you only get 1 out of 7.

1 Like

15000 HC = $100 USD

So basically $4 per unit of a random DNA.

Pass.

5 Likes

Did you hit the info tab? Then scroll all the way to the hidden content that is 100%?

If so and you bought it and it didn’t give apex dna, contact support immediately

15k HC to maybe get like 2 weeks ahead on something :rofl:. Biggest joke I’ve seen yet I think.

26 Likes

Anyone remember what amount of unique DNA you could get in those store offers? It was either 150 or 200 if memory serves.

So basically they’re saying that Apex dinos are EIGHT times more valuable (more if you factor in the randomness)

Sure doesn’t feel worth it, looking at how most of them perform.

1 Like

I’m more surprised there was no thread for the indotaurus inc sale last week. I mean it just came out.

I dont have the offer but very Bad. And I hate the fact you also get rare Dna from it. The unique and legendary incubators only give that rarity. Also balance the Dna and increase it to 50-75 Dna

Huh no… you buy a apex Incubator and you get rare dna?? Outstanding :laughing:

2 Likes

Is bought by Jam city :sweat_smile::face_with_head_bandage:

every day i’m more convinced that ludia wants to run off it’s players and i’m so confused by this concept :dizzy_face:

2 Likes