Apparently you can find legendaries in the wild

I asked a while back and everyone said no but i went on facebook and saw this in comments and someone found it roaming. Check the levels of the Trex and Raptor.

During a special event, yes

1. That’s from a long time ago in 1.6 or lower
  2. That’s probably from an event
1 Like

You can get them from special events, like the 5 attempts at uniques during st. Patrick’s day

Yeah probably an event dart just like Sunday of this week.

2 Likes

On rare occasions, you get legendary’s DNA from incubators.

2 Likes

Certain special events this happens

I had replies you couldn’t get them from events either. Odd.

You have lot of bad info lol

1 Like

Yeah, false.

But wouldn’t this be bad ass. If there was a tiny tiny chance that legendary dinos could spawn?

2 Likes

It is only 5/100… nobody is that bad at darting a wild dino.
It must have been an incubator gift.

[EDIT: I forgot you needed 200 DNA to unlock it… oops!]

yeah thats from events and you could also unlock it from legendary incubators that give you 200 legendary dna.

You haven’t seen my darting … :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Even incubators, can occasionally gv u legendary DNA…

dont forget he has 205 since creating it costs 200 :wink:

3 Likes

I remember, I was one of, well the only one on this occasion that said no they never spawn in the wild, not even for events.

As others have said that 5 dna is likely from a incubator reward that very rarely gives a little legendary treat, or they caught the last event that had Indom in and failed miserably at darting.

Yes I was going to say this but first it costed 200 to create it. That’s 205 dna.

1 Like

Indominus will spawn upcoming sunday again ^^
also, dont forget creating costs 200 dna, so 68 on average over 3 attempts (for example) is perfectly possible

Yes that’s true, I forgot, so they would have darted 205 dna. And I know it’s coming in this event, but this topic is about it spawning in the wild, which it never does, not even during events.

1 Like

Youre right, i didnt mean a distinction between wild or green stops, just that its dartable and not an incubator necessity to end with 5.