Ludia Forums

Appearance Of My Dinosaur

Hi everyone. Can we choose our dino’s appearance? For example i love my Spinosaurus’ 1-10 level looking and i want to bring it his max level too. Maybe we can choose 1-10, 11-20, 21-30, 31-40 level appearance as our favorite. Other idea is new skins as new feature.

Actually i love natural looking dinos who not much colorful. This feels they’re real to me. Mostly i love first level appearances and just love few higher level dinos like 31-40 level Ceratosaurus. Its so nice.

What do you think about it? Please share with me. Thanks.

Great idea!

1 Like

I too like original looking dinosaurs, I hope Ludia adds that feature.

1 Like

The idea is pretty cool, In my case, the level appearance varies depending on the creature, but in general, lvl 30’s are my favorite.
As for the skins, I would love to see Brawlasaur skins again for the creatures that had one.

2 Likes

Welcome to the forums!

1 Like

This is why for more easily obtainable dinosaurs, I like to have a few copies of the lvl 40 then a copy of lvl 30, 20, and 10. Although it won’t be shown when you exit the paddock, you can always visit it and check it out from time to time.

2 Likes

Welcome to the forums!

1 Like

What do you mean by it won’t be visible if you exit the paddock?
If you have a low level one you can go to and exit out to have the low lvl model on the paddock

Only thing is if you don’t have the lower lvl Dino you can’t do it but you can see it inside the paddock by clicking the facts

Yeah that’s what I mean. He won’t be able to see his lvl 10 Spinosaurus out of the paddock if he leveled another one up to lvl 40 (which I’m pretty sure is his intentions).

Yes. I wanna see Level 40 Spinosaurus with Level 1 looking.