Ludia Forums

April game changes

So far seriously HATE them!!! Here’s why?

1. Fewer strike events - need rare DNA to
    complete most DAILY missions
  2. Way less RARE Dinos on the map which
    you need lots of to complete most DAILY
    missions
  3. Fewer featured creature supply drops -
    again impedes Daily missions
    MY SUMMARY
    I completed DAILY missions daily - NOW whenever you need x number of rare DNA I am unable to complete.
    Though Epic strike events would enable this I very rarely can conquer them.
    LUDIA as one member put it if it aint broke don’t fix it. I liked it how it was. Enjoyed playing and already NOT playing it as much, which I suppose is a good thing in a way :slight_smile:
    So hopefully next month is more enjoyable!
7 Likes

Well said. I fully agree.

I had the rare daily mission yesterday which I didn’t think I would make. The weather was nice so I went out for a bike ride and filled up my rare requirement in the first mile. I kept having to stop every other block or so. I got all the epic events in about 3 miles. By the 4th, I hit my coin limit for the day. Then I switched to my 2nd account and by the time I got home, I had gotten all the epic event tries and maxed my coin limit on that account. That was a 9 1/2 mile 2 1/2 hour ride, a bit much for my 2nd ride of the year and feeling it today. It was so nice, I didn’t want to stop, even though I knew I was over doing it.

Nice said.

You only forgot to mention enjoyable alliance exploration mission to collect 450000 rare DNA.