Aquatic Creatures-Dear Ludia…

Dear Ludia…I have spent quite a lot of time on this topic, so please, read this!

So we all want Aquatic Creatures in this game. That’s pretty clear now. But it does seem near impossible, doesn’t it? How would you use them in the arena, hunt them in the wild, or interact with them in sanctuaries? I have a proposal for you to hear, Ludia.

The game could use a refresher. My idea on how to add aquatic creatures might just be that. So in my idea, aquatic creatures aren’t in any water except in your collection. But other than that, they will come ‘out of water’, like a fish. This will happen when you use them in arena, tournaments, strike towers, campaign, any sort of battle, and darting sessions. But how is this logical?

New Creatures

Summary

With this update, more creatures have been discovered in Jurassic World Alive!

The Rare Dunkelosteus!

The Dunkelosteus is a hard-hitting armored predator!

Precise Decelerating Strike

Target: Fastest. Reduce speed 50% for 1 turn. Precise Attack 1x.

Alert Tread

Secure: HP above 50%. Priority. Self: Cleanse. Heal 1.5x. Shield by 50% lasting 2 turns, 1 attack. Taunt, lasting 1 turn.

Threatened: HP 50% or less: Priority. Self: Cleanse. Heal 1.5x. Shield by 100%, lasting 1 turn, 2 attacks. Taunt, lasting 1 turn.

Cooldown: 2.

Stunning Rampage

Target: Highest Damage. Attack 2x. 67% chance to stun, lasting 1 turn.

Cooldown: 3. Delay: 1.

Raking Counter-Attack

Target: Attacker. Remove Dodge and Cloak. Attack 1x, bypassing Armor.

The Rare Plesiosaurus!
The Plesiosaurus is a fierce-resilient aquatic nightmare!

Superior Vulnerability

Self: Cleanse Reduced Damage
Target: Lowest HP. Reduce Speed 50% for 1 turn. Precise Attack 1x. Impose Vulnerability by 50%, lasting 2 turns, 1 attack.

Instant Invincibility Taunt

Priority. Self: Invincible, lasting 1 turn. Taunt, lasting 1 turn.

Cooldown: 2. Delay: 1.

Resilient Shattering Impact

Self: Cleane Reduced Damage.
Target: Fastest. Remove Dodge, Cloak, Shields, and Increase Speed. Attack 1.5x, bypassing armor. Vulnerable by 50%, lasting 2 turns, 2 attacks.

The Epic Mosasaurus!

The Mosasaurus is the dominant creature of the sea!

Fierce Strike

Self: Cleanse Vulnerable.
Target: Lowest HP. Remove Shields and Taunt. Attack 1x, bypassing Armor.

Ferocious Impact

Self: Increase Damage 50%, lasting 3 turns.
Target: Highest HP. Attack 1.5x.

Cooldown: 3.

Aquatic Stance

Priority. Self: Increase Speed 50%, lasting 2 turns. 100% chance to dodge 67% of damage, lasting this turn.

The Legendary Plesiopelta!

Fusing ingredients with an Ankylosaurid and Plesiosaurid resulted in a ferocious Sauropod!

Fierce Strike

Self: Cleanse Vulnerable.
Target: Lowest HP. Remove Taunt and Shields. Attack 1x, bypassing Armor.

Taunting Resilient Group Impact

Self/ Cleanse Reduced Damage. Taunt for 2 turns.
Team: Shields by 50% for 2 turns, 2 attacks.
Target: All opponents. Remove Dodge, Cloak, and Increased Speed. Attack 1.5x; Vulnerable by 50% for 2 turns, 1 attack.

Group Decelerating Rampage

Target: All Opponents. Reduce Speed by 50%, lasting 2 turns. Attack 2x.

Group Long Invincibility

Priority. Team: Invincible, lasting 2 turns, 8 attacks.

Decelerating Counter

Target: Attacker. Reduce Speed 50%, for 1 turn. Attack 1x.

The Unique Mosagortherium!

The Mosagortherium is a Super Hybrid between the ingredients Mosasaurus and Megistocurus!

Buffed Strike

Self: Increase Damage 25%, lasting 2 turns, 2 Attacks. Increase Critical Chance 50%, lasting 2 turns, 1 Attack.

Target: Lowest HP. Attack 1x.

Decelerating Impact

Target: Fastest. Reduce Speed 50%, lasting 2 turns. Attack 1.5x.

Cooldown: 1.

Group Buffed Taunt

Self: Taunt, lasting 2 turns. Invincible for 2 turns, 3 attacks.
Team: Increase Damage 50% for 3 turns.

Obstructing Fierce Impact

Target: Lowest HP. Unable to Swap, lasting 2 turns. Remove Shields and Taunt, Attack 1.5x, bypassing Armor.

Cooldown: 1.

Locking Counter

Target: Attacker. Unable to Swap, lasting 2 turns.

New Abilities

Summary

Alert Tread

Secure: HP above 50%. Priority. Self: Cleanse. Heal 1.5x. Shield by 50% lasting 2 turns, 1 attack. Taunt, lasting 1 turn

Threatened: HP 50% or less: Priority. Self: Cleanse. Heal 1.5x. Shield by 100%, lasting 1 turn, 2 attacks. Taunt, lasting 1 turn.

Stunning Rampage

Target: Highest Damage. Attack 2x. 67% chance to stun, lasting 1 turn.

Resilient Shattering Impact

Self: Cleane Reduced Damage.
Target: Fastest. Remove Dodge, Cloak, Shields, and Increase Speed. Attack 1.5x, bypassing armor. Vulnerable by 50%, lasting 2 turns, 2 attacks.

Aquatic Stance

Priority. Self: Increase Speed 50%, lasting 2 turns. 100% chance to dodge 67% of damage, lasting this turn.

Group Long Invincibility

Priority. Team: Invincible, lasting 2 turns, 8 attacks.

Buffed Strike

Self: Increase Damage 25%, lasting 2 turns, 2 Attacks. Increase Critical Chance 50%, lasting 2 turns, 1 Attack.

Target: Lowest HP. Attack 1x.

Group Buffed Taunt

Self: Taunt, lasting 2 turns. Invincible for 2 turns, 3 attacks.
Team: Increase Damage 50% for 3 turns.

Locking Counter

Target: Attacker. Unable to Swap, lasting 2 turns.

New Mechanic: Aquatic

Summary

The game could use a refresher. My idea on how to add aquatic creatures might just be that. So in my idea, aquatic creatures aren’t in any water except in your collection. But other than that, they will come ‘out of water’, like a fish. This will happen when you use them in arena, tournaments, strike towers, campaign, any sort of battle, and darting sessions. But how is this logical?

ARENA:

Summary

When you draw an aquatic creature (let’s say Mosasaurus), they will have a SET TIMER based on their remaining HP to be “out of the water”. This timer will be similar to 4 turns at full hp, three turns at 50% or below. Kinda similar to Alert abilities. When the timer runs out, your Mosasaurus will have a passive automatic swap. When the creature is on the bench, it will “regenerate in the water” and regain turns in the timer after you play with another creature. Make sense? Their animations will also have them wet and dripping in water.

DARTING:

Summary

This will literally be like darting a regular creature. No differences.

COLLECTION:

Summary

Different aquatic creatures will have an underwater lab. This ensures that they don’t die, like they would in a regular lab.

SANCTUARIES:

Summary

In a sanctuary, when you place an aquatic creature, it will place the creature in a small water area, similar to the lab in which the creature usually stays.

Raids

Summary

Aquatic Creatures will be allowed in any raid with the appropriate creature level cap. All Aquatic Turn Timers will be removed for the duration of the raid.

4 Likes

The concept is ok… but the way that the mechanic works is absolutely awful, its much easier for the creatures just to spawn in a pond, and have the map “Flood” for the darting

9 Likes

Well, what if you live in a pond-free zone?

dont think theyd care about that if they do this

What about a mosasaurs and dunkelosteus hybrid?

1 Like

My idea is to just have a separate environment

Basically on the main menu it’s possible to “go to the underwater map” and then a whole new set of aquatic creatures would spawn and they would live in their own meta with only themselves to worry about

11 Likes

That would be helpful

My idea would be that we have lagoons wich are basically like aquatic sanctuaries and when you enter one you can dart aquatic creatures

Overall I quite like the idea. But I’m not sure it’s wise to persuade Ludia to introduce a second map area until they’ve fixed the lag on the first one. :person_facepalming:

A post was merged into an existing topic: Game does not load after update

Just checking we can still post here

After the split

No I mean they just spawn in ponds on the map… whether you live on a houseboat or in a desert

How about the new legendary aquatic hybrid the dunkleosaurus aquatic hybrid + the unique indoraptor = the new mega hybrid dinosaur theropod carnivore dinosaur called… the indodunkeloraptor mega hybrid. It would have the animations of scorpius rex or indominus rex or the spinosaurus or spinonyx hybrid please and thank you​:ok_hand::grin::+1::pray::ok_hand::grin::+1::pray::ok_hand::grin::+1::pray::ok_hand::grin::+1::pray::ok_hand::grin::+1::pray::ok_hand::grin::+1::pray::ok_hand::grin::+1::pray::ok_hand::grin::+1::pray:.

Why so many emojis?

I don’t know because i just like it.

Kind of annoying ngl, , and why should Indoraptor get a hybrid… its Indoraptor… not much more to say

Because he needs love and attention ok? Because i’m a huge indoraptor fan and he needs a hybrid to fuse with him and i think that’s fair and sorry if i offended you please and thank you​:ok_hand::grin::sweat_smile::+1::ok_hand::grin::sweat_smile::+1:.

I already made Indoraptor gen 2 a hyu

*hybrid
10 chars