Ludia Forums

Aquatic update release date?

So if we are getting an aquatic update it’s probably gonna be the next major update. Probably releasing for the next anniversary or summer update

Here is also my predictions for aquatics

Epics :
Mosasaurus
Tylosaurus
Megalodon
Styxosaurus
Kronosaurus
Archelon
Rhomaleosaurus
Plesiosuchus
Cameroceras
Dunkleosteus

Rares :
Mosasaurus gen 2
Prognathtodon
Helicoprion
Elasmosaurus
Trinacromerum
Liopleurodon
Protostega
Xiphactinus
Baculites
Dakosaurus

Commons :
Hainosaurus
Plesiosaurus
Edestus
Leptocleidus
Pliosaurus
Psephoderma
Gillicus
Ammonite
Geosaurus

Hybrids :
Dunkleosaurus
Xinathodon
Leptostega
Geolasmosaurus
Dakoderma
Megarchelon
Armomata

7 Likes

While I am absolutely waiting for an aquatic update I stronglu doubt they will add 35 creatures in one update.I’d sayprobably around 5

6 Likes

Yes. But who knows how many they will add

1 Like

Basilosaurus and temnodontosaurus only exist in jurassic park builder but now because jpb has been deleted these 2 aquatics are forgotten in the jp franchise

1 Like

Yep but perhaps jurassic world the game adds them before the aquatic update so they can be transferred. Also they could easily expanded like cenozoics

1 Like

They also added oviraptor and permians so they’re adding dinosaurs outside of jurassic world the game

1 Like

Also i feel like the list is lacking some cephalopod so i will add those

Epics
Giant orthrocone
Parapuzosia

Rares
Parapuzosia g2
Tusotheuthis
Orthroceras

1 Like

Yep but i didn’t wanted my list to be too long since they’re probably won’t release so many aquatics anyway. They’re could start with 3 species like for cenozoics

1 Like

As for how darting aquatics will work
I think there will be blue circles on the map that is supposed to be bodies of water where aquatics will sapwn in and in these circles no terestrial creatures will spawn though amphibian,crocodilians,and spinosaurids still can

1 Like

Wgat do you think about my concept?

or there needs to be some reworks done

Nice idea. I say like in jurassic world the game they’re won’t be able to fight with land creatures. But they’re wil be aquatics that could live on land too . Desmostylians, seals, ancient whales and tanystropheus can fight on land and in water

1 Like

as for darting aquatics unlike darting dinosaurs on land for aquatics the drone is replaced with and RC submarine to dart aquatic dinos

1 Like

That’s probably gonna happen. And like in jurassic world the game they’re could also be be fused with dinosaurs

1 Like

Given that nothing related to aquatics has ever been datamined, I’m guessing we’re going to see some other big feature first (like pvp team battles). I’d love to see aquatics happen though!

2 Likes

Yep it could take a long time till we get aquatics. To be fair aquatics for an ar game are probably not so easy to make.
But let’s be real aquatics are the only big thing left they can do. They already added cenozoics and bosses

3 Likes

team battles would warrant different team building. all those raid creatures could be valuable pvp members. you’ll probably start to see tuoras a lot more along with buffers. creatures with group attacks early and high damage would be useful. theres so many 2v2 combos you can build a team around it might actually encourage more diversity. your strongest pvp dino today, may not work well on a team, so a switch up may happen.

3 Likes

You would need at least 8 plus a couple hybrids initially. It would have to be a dedicated major update so I can see a dozen aquatics start off to keep things interesting.

1 Like

I say they’re gonna add the 9 species from jurassic world the game and giving each one a rare, common and epic. And later expanding them with whales, ichtyosaurs, aquatic arthropods, nothosaurs, dolphins and small sharks

2 Likes

Do think the darting would be a problem tho, maybe they will add a new kind of map or something

1 Like