Ludia Forums

Aquatic

Need help with the tournament aquatics I’ll post them and tell what y’all think I didn’t want to this thread but don’t see it on forum

2 Likes

Think they are good for dominator win?

OHHH yeah that is a good lineup, if you invest time in a tournament and bucks in a tournament I think you should win. Maybe stay predator and then go dominator at the last minute.

The dunkleo tournament is used with jurassics. Don’t worry!

2 Likes

Yea I think I’m okay but Anyone who has won them would be great just to be sure I’m already trying to get hybrids for them too

1 Like

Level 10 VIPs may not get the job done. Depends on how good your skill with aquatics are, but the aquatic tournaments have generally been bracketed so that does push the difficulty up higher. It definitely is MUCH easier with lvl 20s which still have pretty quick CDs. Here’s the thread for the last aquatic tournament, if you want to read through some of the posts on there which discuss team levels a lot.

5 Likes

If I were you get the dunkleosaurus get it to level 20 and if you get more keep them at lvl 20 because a lvl 40 is kinda of a waste and it has faster cool down and also have great stats

Fuse all your vips to 20, they’re useless at 10 and wont stand a chance against anything you face in an aquatic tournament.

2 Likes

I’d fuse some of those to help you in Dominator.

Although a tournament where marine are used never comes!

1 Like

Not true! If you are higher lvl (I think 60+) then they do come! (Called bracketed tournament) We had at least 2 during the 2nd half of 2020. They are not very easy either, you probably need at least vips around lvl 15-20, and tourneys around lvl 21-30 to win.

2 Likes

Two are few, however if they arrive I’m just happy!

1 Like

Alright well I’ll think about it I’m already working on hybrids but Idk those lvl 10 make my matches I think easier but I do got a few them so I’ll see

2 Likes

Work on Leptostega!
Leptostega

All tournaments are Jurassic

1 Like

Yes, even if I was hoping it was marine!
So I could try my Giant Orthocone!

1 Like

Some tournaments use aquatics. Don’t remember if we ever had a Cenozoic tournament tho…

We have but it has been almost 2 years since the most recent one

1 Like

I definitely wouldn’t rush to level them up right now. Aquatic tournaments are pretty rare, and you will generally have several days to get stuff leveled up when we find out about one.

Oh wow I never knew that😱