Aquatics!

So I’m just trying to discuss three things here

Since we know that aquatics are coming, should they get their own place where they are found? I mean like instead of finding them in lakes and rivers, Should there be a separate location like Beach or Sea where they are exclusively found?
  • Yes
  • No

0 voters

The next thing is the battle arena:

What kind of battle arena should aquatics have?
  • There should be a new arena in the campaigns and pvps exclusively for aquatics
  • Just the good old arenas

0 voters

The last thing is:

Should you be able to keep aquatics in sanctuaries?
  • Yes
  • No

0 voters

You say that “we know for sure that aquatics are coming” but do we? Where’s the announcement from Ludia?

That’s not to say that I don’t want them to be added or that we can’t speculate, but we have to manage our expectations here.

7 Likes

Well since they most probably are likely to come, I said so.

Yes, but likely to come and knowing that they’re coming are two different things. But for the purposes of your poll it doesn’t really matter that much, so I won’t dwell on it.

3 Likes

I’m confused about how I should answer the first question. I would want aquatics to either get their own zone(s) on the map (like the four zones we already have) not based on real world geography, or exist on an alternate version on the map, which players can swap between it and the current terrestrial map.

Oops then it’s my mistake on that poll. I can’t fix it but you probably can understand it the other way

1 Like

By BEACH or SEA I basically mean just any new location meant exclusively for aquatics.

Ok, I guess that’s vague enough to encompass those. How would you see those areas appearing on the map though?

No worries! It just makes me a little nervous when everyone acts like aquatics are definitely going to be added, because if Ludia never adds them everyone act like they went back on a promise and get upset, but we were never guaranteed to get aquatics in the first place.

1 Like

Probably just how the other locations appear on the map like you have locations like the nest but with water?

1 Like

I like the sound of that.

But not all of us live near bodies of water

2 Likes

It wouldn’t need to be tied to actual water though. It could just be a square of the map where “water” artificially appears. If it was tied to actual water, that wouldn’t be fair.

1 Like

Oh I see. That would be fine.

1 Like

I know it so you could have specific days when aquatics just randomly spawn everywhere. The weird thing would just be darting them.

2 Likes

Thats why I like the idea of having an alternate map that players could flip to whenever they want to hunt aquatics (kind of like the upside down, but under water). That also allows for aquatic sub-zones within that map, like the four zones of the current map.

Darting wouldn’t need to be weird, since everything would just be able to swim across the map.

there was a megalodon shack in the pyritator raid on main street which wasnt there in the movie

1 Like

they just put a blue circle under it for water

1 Like

Could be a hint, but still far from a confirmation. That’s exciting if it is a hint though. Like I said, I would really like it if they added aquatics, I just don’t want to be disappointed if they don’t.

Well if the whole map represents water it wouldn’t really matter. Or they can just have them spawn in little pools on the normal map I guess, but somehow an alternate aquatic map is more immersive for me :man_shrugging: