AR Functionality limited to certain phones only?

Hi there does anyone know what is the requirements for the AR function to work on an android phone? I can’t seem to find my AR button in my collections.

No AR available
AR sistem not work, no icon
Questions about AR Mode
So sad for limit AR function
Jurassic world Alive AR
AR in Android Huawei p smart
Mode AR for android, WHEN?
Augmented reality
Add AR functionality to the OnePlus 5T
Samsung galaxy s9+ no AR option
AR mode on Razer Phone
AR support for Android 7 devices please
How do i get av mode with the lgK20 plus?
AR camera not working
Make AR available
Problem VR android
Dino's on real live cam on the cellphone

This link has the requirements.

Full text as follows:

Augmented Reality: What Android devices are compatible?
Jurassic World™ Alive Augmented Reality mode is compatible with the following Android devices running OS 7.0 and up:

Asus
Zenone AR
Zenfone ARES

Google
Nexus 5X - Requires Android 8.0 or later
Nexus 6P - Requires Android 8.0 or later
Pixel, Pixel XL
Pixel 2, Pixel 2 XL

HMD Global
Nokia 6 (2018) - Also known as Nokia 6.1
Nokia 8 Sirocco

Huawei
P20, P20 Pro
Mate RS Porsche Design

LG
G6 - Requires Android 8.0 or later
G7 ThinQ

Motorola
Moto G6 Plus
Moto Z2 Force

OnePlus
OnePlus 3T - Requires Android 8.0 or later
OnePlus 5

Samsung (Samsung devices with a model number ending in 0 or 8 are not supported, e.g. SM-G9600 )
Galaxy A5 (2017)
Galaxy A7 (2017)
Galaxy A8, Galaxy A8+ (2018)
Galaxy Note8
Galaxy S7, Galaxy S7 edge
Galaxy S8, Galaxy S8+
Galaxy S9, Galaxy S9+

Sony
Xperia XZ Premium - Requires Android 8.0 or later
Xperia XZ1, Xperia XZ1 Compact - Requires Android 8.0 or later

Xiaomi
Mi Mix 2S

If your device is not compatible with Jurassic World™ Alive AR you will not see the AR option in-game.

If your device is compatible you should see the round AR button. Nokia 6.1 works like a charm! The list above is a helpful tool to see which devices support AR.

The AR function on my Samsung Galazy S9+ isn’t working properly. Just keeps saying “AR initializing…please wait” I had it running for a good hour and a half and nothing happens.

so sad for limit AR function

thanks for the reply guys… although that’s kinda sad that older phones won’t get any support. man that’s too bad

Same here. Brand new Galaxy S9 plus. Worked for the first 2 days and now nothing. Going to try unuinstalling and reinstalling and see if that helps.

I have S9+ (Snapdragon) here too and AR buttom never showed to me. Any way to fix it?

Would you know whether there’s any plans to add compatibility for other phones? AR was one of the things that attracted me to the game to begin with. Specifically asking about Motorola G5

As far as we know its only for the models that currently have support for google’s new AR architecture (AR Core) so unless google patches are released for your device it might be a while till you can get it… but hopefully the devs do open it up for older places

That sucks, are they gonna fix this, or is this just not gonna work? i just dont want to keep playing if its not going to work at all. AR.

So I had the same problem and we finally got it to work. Uninstall JW Alive, completely reboot your phone, reload JW Alive and see if that fixes it. The full wipe and reboot kickstarted my AR system back on and it’s working now. Good luck!

I cannot see the button for AR … Are there requirements to get it?

Yea read the first post. Currently those are the only ones that work.

Looks like you may have to get a new phone if your current phone doesn’t support the technology.

Galaxy S9 does not support this tech? Wow better uninstall before it overloads…

You guys have to download “ARcore” from Google store.

Hello i have question. I have honor 9 IS this Phone compatabile with this ar function? Thx

Someone can tell me why on my device no button or icon AR Mode

Must be your device / android version that is too old, in other words doesn’t support AR. On my smartphone it works perfectly fine.