Ludia Forums

AR pets

she looks so pretty! but may I ask why you have a human skeleton in your tree? I should be concerned but it feels normal now since my neighbor also has skeletons out in their yard all year lol

4 Likes

It’s plastic, don’t worry (my little brother named him Mr. Bones and my mom thought it would be funny to have him in the tree since the wind kept knocking him off the little bench)

1 Like

Also Thorn is a guy (at least that’s how I interpret him. :slightly_smiling_face:)

i like mr bones

2 Likes

JWALIVE-20210421-18-31-53-270
Uh you know you can eat the grass right?

3 Likes

Desktop Tuora! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:
JWALIVE-20210422-10-06-53-250

5 Likes

All those dinosaurs running around, I hope the kitty is okay. :grinning:

2 Likes

Not AR, but this raptor was impressed when I showed him my team. :grin:

7 Likes

image !

6 Likes

Best friends.

6 Likes

She’s always happy to see me when I get home… or maybe it’s just because she knows I fill the food bowl.

3 Likes

Very pretty

1 Like

Is that the indoraptor gen 2? Nice picture by the way… it would be nice if those nice dinosaurs are real and like real pets…

1 Like

I don’t recall for sure. I think it may have been just a plain old velociraptor.

I was messing with zoom, size, and weird camera angles and just thought it came out neat.

1 Like

looks like an irritator maybe?

2 Likes

It’s clearly Spinotasuchus

I can tell by the color tone of the underside and the purple stripes on the sides. :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Oh it looks like you may be right! the scales and colorings do make it seem like its probably spinotasuchus

1 Like

Plus those claws are obviously from a Spinosaurid rig and it ain’t Indominus!

Looks like a dinosaur toy

1 Like

JWALIVE-20210509-13-15-29-633

1 Like