Ara but not Arabia (Creature file #17)

Time for a new creature file. If you answer the question that I got in my last creature file, then you get confused by Jaxartosaurus and of course, Aralosaurus. Guess what? The answer is Aralosaurus. Why? Because if it was Jaxartosaurus, I will say it looks like a Corythosaurus. Also, the winner will be in the comment section below.

Stat

Rarity: Epic

Health: 4350

Attack: 1190

Speed: 111

Armor: 0%

Critical: 5%

Moves

Superiority Strike

Greater Stunning Impact

Distracting Shield

Possible hybrid: Dracolosaurus, Fuse with Dracoceratops and Aralosaurus

Rarity: Unique

Health: 3450

Attack: 1410

Speed: 111

Armor: 10%

Critical: 5%

Moves

Superiority Strike

Acute Stun

Rampage

Distracting Shield

Trivia
  • Aralosaurus is known only from a nearly complete skull that is missing the front of the snout and all of the lower jaw, but no skeleton.

• The name, Aralosaurus, means “reptile from the Aral region”.

• It was name after the Aral Sea and region.

Try to guess the creature: The name of this creature thought to mean “Fast Crocodile”, but it’s actually mean “Prestes Crocodile”. It belongs to the same group as Postosuchus, and Kaprosuchus.

A. Prestosuchus
B. Batrachotomus
C. Saurosuchus

1 Like

The winner for the same post for the next creature goes to Scutosaurus. That’s right. Scutosaurus has won. It’ll be in my next file along with the next creature, so stay tuned.

Prestosuchus! I loved mine in JWTG. It would be nice if it was added to JWA. I think we still don’t have an Epic non-hybrid croc with the Kapro animation, so the opening is there.

2 Likes

Spoiler alert! It is going to be an Epic long legged croc.

Hey everyone. I want to it to hear it from you. Do you think that Scutosaurus should have its own animation or not?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

@Apple

What’s that supposed to mean?

Prestosuchus actually means “Prestes’ crocodile”.

Uhh. I’ll go change it

What is the rarity of the aralosaurus?

Done! I was in the rush for my elimination round anyway.

Ok, gotcha

Let’s see those guesses of stats and moves

Right ahead of you

Hey guys. I want to tell you something about why I choose this creature. It’s because of the website of Beasts of Bermuda wiki. It was shown one of along with Ouranosaurus, Corythosaurus, and Iguanodon. I thought to myself that maybe Aralosaurus needs more attention because it appears in no games what so ever. There are other creatures that needs more attention besides the hadrosaur, so that’s why I choose this guy to be in the game, so it needs more attention

1 Like