Arambourgiania Tournament - 12/17/21 - 12/19/21

Yes it is. Ladies and gentlemen, welcome Arambourginia into our parks as he makes his glorious entrance this Friday !!!

He looks pretty brown and his head crest colour is different too, completely different from JWA model, wonder how he would look like at max.

Glass cannon stats plzzzz ? :pleading_face:

9 Likes

That debunks him being the t rex mas creature

7 Likes

Is this confirmed? I can see the resemblance to arambourginia but it also might not be.

4 Likes

I hope his stats are something between tupuxuara or ptera gen 2

2 Likes

Here it is confirmed:

You can go check their Twitter account too, it’s there.

3 Likes

Glass cannon please. Darwin’s the only tournament cannon pterosaur now. I favour glass cannon for the low CD and they are great mains too

2 Likes

Ok thank you, I’m not connected to social media so that’s why I didnt know.

4 Likes

You can check their Twitter without having to sign in, that’s how I get up to date with the news

2 Likes

It’s missing its colourful beak, the one in Alive reminds me of a wind sock :joy:

2 Likes

I agree. That’s why I’m.glad we have a different model

Many Evolutions Later

Well its max level looks like Alives one :no_mouth:

2 Likes

Lol it might, it might not, both edmontosaur and iguanadon look different to alives at max.

3 Likes

Well have to wait and see :eyes:

3 Likes

Fun fact : arambourgigania was originally named titanopteryx but that name got replaced due to already belonging to a fly

4 Likes

A fly? Seriously? Titan wing named after a fly? Scientists must be trolling.

6 Likes

It’s not the first time. Syntarsus is also the name of a bug wich is why the dinosaur is apperantly named megapnosaurus

4 Likes

I think I’m gonna participate, wish me luck on my first dom win!
(Yes I’ve won in dom but it was bracketed so it didn’t feel “real”)

8 Likes

Good luck, just remember first time releases require a slightly higher trophy count than repeats.

5 Likes

It should be about 1600 or 1700 cups.

@Acrocanthosaurus go for it, tournament pteros are scarce

1 Like

I expected her to look like the one from JWA, but she doesn’t. She has an original design (even though it’s simple).

1 Like

lol.

10 char

1 Like