Ludia Forums

Arcane Knights

Is anyone on here in Arcane Knights, Tell us more about your guild, you’re so amazing !

1 Like

1 Like

Don’t encourage us.

1 Like

Well I guess it’s like Pikel says, “You can have all the Arcane Magic and Melee Power but it’s nothing without grass.”

2 Likes

For a group just starting as a Guild , you guys are definitely making a good show. Good luck

meh, anything past 1800 is worthless and a waste of time. Your are better off doing other things like grinding gear or pvp. Guild literally told everyone not to bother past 1800 unless you just want to for kicks. Plus we finished it a few hours after it went live 2 days ago, I don’t think anyone else finished it until the following day. Interesting flex though. /shrug

2 Likes

There is no point in doing the raid after completing it. Only players who want the XP do it. You guys are running a race where the other teams have already left the event :joy:

Good luck to you and keep running those laps! :+1:

4 Likes

Looks like you can’t keep up. Your guild went well past 1800.

That’s like 2 players running it for XP :laughing:

1 Like

Seriously though, keep getting that XP!

3 Likes

Thank you for the laughs. You guys rock!

I give them kudos for completing it with a small guild. However after you complete it you are legit wasting your time unless you are specifically trying to lvl up a lower level character on your roster. Even then i could make an easy case you are still better off grinding instances. Bragging about doing more rooms than anyone else though is something silly altogether. Everyone knows we could easily crush the leaderboard and be on top in less than an hour if we wanted to but it would be a waste of our time. I guess if this is how you guys pump yourselves up though be proud. I personally would prefer less people wasting time and more grinding gear so theres more people in the arena to fight where you can actually prove your worth.

2 Likes

It’s basically an inefficient use of time. You’d be better served grinding pve. But to each their own.

1 Like

I guess that’s why they keep score, it doesnt matter

You couldnt finish the event in a couple hours cause the event is days long. You may be able to jump to 1st quickly, but no stamina. This is a marathon not a sprint. We feel we’re playing the game as intended, you know scoring more than the other guys. I’m glad you guys are so comfortable with your ranking. Like you say, to each his own. I wouldn’t be in a Guild that said dont do runs after 1800. We’re just staying busy. And winning

1 Like

I’m out of this pissing contest with a group that gave up because they couldn’t keep up.

Everyone was on board with a push to prove who could beat the most rooms prior to the last update where the raid difficulty scaled. There are multiple posts by multiple groups on these forums bragging about raid room counts. I’ll save my keys for the next one and we’ll see if anyone decides to play along.

2 Likes

What you guys forget is back when people were clearing max rooms there was nothing else for them to work towards as they already had gear maxed out. Now that gear and character levels go to lvl 30 there’s actually something productive to do. I am still perplexed why when theres productive things to do you are grinding something that is yielding nothing. I guess whatever floats your boat.

2 Likes

We didn’t jump to “1st quickly” we jumped to “finished” quickly. Sorry you guys are so slow. And yes we are comfortable with our ranking. We hold almost every top 10 spot in pvp ranking and are 2.5 times higher than you as a guild as a whole. I wouldn’t be in a guild that tells people to waste their time when you are so glaringly behind everyone else. You are in 45th place right now. Step it up grasshoppers.

2 Likes

Running laps is the smart move. Keep it going…don’t stop now!

You guys are awesome!

1 Like

The raid lasting 6 days is so low level guilds have a chance to complete. It isn’t meant for running laps for 6 days. :joy: