Archelon Tournament 02/18/2022-02/21/2022

It is a Jurassic tourney correct?

1 Like

Yes. Unless they have the wrong indicator

2 Likes

I already have this aquatic unlocked and at level 40 so I will play just for the resources

4 Likes

This so easy, I am getting 40 trophy all the time, with overpowered creature

Wow, it’s looking like as going too slow. No one is much interested in this I think. I’m feeling kinda sad for the cute Archelon. She is a lonely turtle. I don’t know why, but it kinda hurts me.

One more should do it.

I’m by your side Ms. Archy, please wipe your invisible tears off.

7 Likes

What are the ferocity levels for Predator league

1 Like

Good place to stop for tonight

2 Likes

Typical tourney going slow the first day with poor prizes (for me at least)
Good luck everyone!

2 Likes

Are all of the players playing in same tournament? I just checked and I am currently number one in Dominator League with 712 trophies, but yet the people who commented here before me are also number one but with more trophies.

I’m kinda new to the game, playing every now and then and just discovered this forum.

3 Likes

Welcome on board. @janetteii :slight_smile:

These are just numbers, most probably spontaneously decided by the algorithms for each of our games. Even the finishing cutoffs become different on Mondays. Yet we are not so sure, if the participation levels of the community has a role in this or not. The only thing we are exactly sure of is that these are nothing but some matchups against the AI with some very well known patterns and with a “PvP sauce” on top. We don’t know why they still insist to name them as such, placing player’s profile pics and names and pretend if they are giving access to some real time matches, making us to lose time by waiting, waiting and waiting. But Ludia is Ludia. :man_shrugging:t2:

I’m seeing people’s faces less and less lately on a tourney though, due to the option of Google Play I assume.

2 Likes

By the way please keep in mind to share the bottom as well as the place you are in next time. :wink:

It’s always good to track down the progress of a tourney, to have a better estimation of where it’s most like gonna finish at. :abacus:

2 Likes

I like this one, but just playing for resources. I hope those who haven’t unlocked it yet will be able to…

3 Likes

Some highlights of a recent Tourney fight

Mastodonsaurus for the win

1 Like

Data

Was kinda hoping to go for above 900 trophies, oh well.

Had recently upgraded my lineup to a higher ferocity. Surprisingly didnt lose 1 battle in this tournament. Guess a higher ferocity means an easier tournament. :grin:

Will do the secure run tomorrow.

2 Likes

I hope Ludia wont change matching, These are my army which can take me to dominator.

Ok, this should do it. I believe this is much more than the needed, I really doubt if it will be reaching 1k. I don’t wanna keep an eye on, so secured it as playing a few more matches.

See you on the next one! :v:t2:

2 Likes

Data

1 Like

I am with you @Cagkan_Coskun , I went for 1400 as a target but think this is turtle overkill :turtle:

4 Likes

The most recent Archelon tournament was in August 2020 and required 1250 trophies

5 Likes