Ludia Forums

Archelon Tournament 8/21/2020-8/24/2020

This week’s tournament has been confirmed by Ludia to be for the Archelon.

The last Archelon tournament took place in August '19 for four days and ended in the mark of 1800+ trophies for a secure finish.

5 Likes

Wow, 1800+ Trophies as the prediction.

This was the last one…

I just realized that the last Archelon Tourney is also a 4 day one.

1 Like

I’m just excited to try out my Indoraptors in a tournament

2 Likes

lol I don’t have that turtle, it’s done

NOT confirmed, could be a new turtle.

Archelon confirmed now!

1 Like

This pack has no guaranteed bucks. The first two cards have 50% odds whereas the third card has 25% odds for bucks.

5 Likes

I was hoping for a break from tournaments this weekend, oh well. At least I have my CoT finished so that will help ease some of the work load on my game. I still need to unlock it on my daughters game though so I don’t want to be skipping too many PvE events on her game during the tournament but I can only handle so many battles in a day. With any luck i can put up some good trophies on Friday and play it pretty easy Saturday and Sunday. She likes the turtles so she will be excited.

4 Likes

Pretty much the same as all other tournaments.

1 Like

All other REPEATS, Ornithocheirus had guaranteed bucks.

2 Likes

First run

4 Likes

First run

4 Likes

A morning run :running_man: through the park… The prizes were decent this go round; 3 VIP Mystery packs, 100 DNA several times and a total of 50 DB…

4 Likes

Too fast too sleep

3 Likes

Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome two of my lineup’s newest recruits!

The level 20 Tanycolagreus and Apatosaurus are ready for their first set of matches, in the Dominator League, which commences in a few hours after the rest of the lineup’s cooldown. :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Tried my brand new Indoraptor squad and…
how did i ever get anything done without these guys? :joy: (And mine are only level 2)

Easy Dominator win, 36 cups and this

4 Likes

Wow, greatest prize aside from tournament pack! How many Indos do you have, and why the lv 2 a pose to lv 1 :laughing:

1 Like

I also got one Aquatic pack, 250 DBs and Dakosaurus in it.

1 Like