Ludia Forums

Archelon Tournament

The Archelon Tournament is out and a 4day tournament with land creatures but with aquatic pack rewards

Good luck to everybody who needs to unlock it for Megarchelon :four_leaf_clover:

4 Likes

…and good luck to everybody who don’t, but still participates.

3 Likes

Oh sorry forgotten about that :laughing::sweat_smile::see_no_evil:

1 Like

I played 6 battles and I’m 65th in Predator League
(after every battle I edit the team to the list)
My teams:
1st battle Lvl 40 Argentinosaurus , Guanlong and Colobynyrynchus
2nd battle Lvl 20 Carnotaurus , Lvl 30 Carnotaurus and Lvl.40 Carnotaurus
3rd battle Lvl 10 Deinocheirus, Ceratosaurus and Antactopelta
4th battle Lvl 40 Ankylosaurus , Kaprosuchus and Velociraptor
5th battle Lvl 30 Therizinosaurus , Lvl 10 Tupuxuara , Lvl 20 Yutyrannus
6th battle Lvl 20 Megalosaurus , Lvl 10 Baryonyx , Lvl 10 Stygimoloch

to be continued >>

Already at predator 9th place, gotta wait till 9pm to do another battle without spending bucks tho
Good Luck Everyone!!!

349 points in dominator 63rd place.

1 Like

Good start

2 Likes

Last week would have been awesome to get this but I’ll take it. I assume less than 1% odds to get these on the wheel?

5 Likes

It’s much smaller.
I never ever got the first price from the spinning wheel in a tournament. I did not count, but I’m speaking about thousands of fights.

2 Likes

I’ve never ever landed on one either. We’re the 0.0001%. :weary:

1 Like

You forgot a couple of zeros.

1 Like

I’ve seen it once, on my son’s account

Obi Wan … I haven’t heard that name in a long long time.
Anyway, not shooting for 1st place anymore, just doing it for the loyalty points.

4 Likes

Now I’m also in Dominator League
But all my good creatures are in cooldown

3 Likes

So this was the first time that on the first day I ran through my entire lineup to see how many points I could accumulate, rather than holding back and staying lower in Dominator to keep the matches easier. Had a couple losses in the top of Dominator when my class picks didn’t work out, but my hard work paid off.

This is going to be an important unlock for me, as I already have won a number of Archelon’s in the lottery, and I really have been waiting on getting more reefs at the level of the rest of my VIPs in order to finally level everything up to where I will be able to get the Elite prize wheel for my PvPs. The new hybrid is very cool looking, but I need the Archelon much more than another surface.

5 Likes

I’m almost certain you’ll find this approach of climbing high early on easier than trying to sneak in at the end. Dinos you use will cool down and give you more attempts at more points.

1 Like

Oh I know it will. I just didn’t think my dinosaurs were a high enough level in the past and would bail once the matches started getting really hard. But it doesn’t seem like the difficulty in Dominator goes up all that much as you move up in the bracket. It definitely does increase a bit… .but not as much as I thought it would. And I do have some stronger teams now as I’ve been adding more of the hybrids into the mix… I still lose more once I get into about the top 20 spots, but still winning most of my matches… and pretty much always get 34-35 trophies.

And yeah, I am counting as well on my relatively low CD times to help me out, even if I do have a few losses thrown into the mix. I want to keep adding more hybrids to fill out my bench since their CDs are so much longer than most of the VIPs.

3 Likes

Dominator difficulty usually stays the same.

My lunch time run.

3 Likes

I had to stop with this special score. It is something we call ‘Schnapszahl’.

3 Likes

Impressive. Most impressive. Obi Wan has tought you well.

Honestly, the amount of progress you made is simply amazing

5 Likes