Arctodus Questions

Quick question,

will Arctodus only be available in California like how Stegoceras, Rinchenia, and Struthiomimus are only available in parts of the world. It does make sense since a bear is on Californias flag, but if no one in your alliance lives in California you wouldn’t be able to unlock it. Does anyone have any information on where Arctodus may spawn?

I do believe it will spawn all around the world. There’s events too

1 Like

Of course it spawns AFTER I move out of California :weary::weary::weary:

1 Like

Also Arctodus itself lived in California (among many other places), being found in the La Brea Tar Pits, which is probably what they’re referring to here. But I can’t imagine it won’t spawn everywhere, being an exclusive. So if you aren’t from California, I wouldn’t be worried in the slightest.

9 Likes

Nah thats just showing were its moving out of I think

1 Like

According to the information regarding the ARCTODUS it will be available through a special event initially but then it will become a World spawn after that event has taken place. ! :smiley: :stuck_out_tongue: :smiley:

1 Like

It’s probably a refference to the la brea tar pits. This usually happens when creatures are featured on strike events

1 Like

Unfair, if this game keeps doing this kinds of things (one really special creatures spawn exclusive only one place), so Ludia, you should not provide your game worldwide

I don’t think that’s happening, I think its gonna be a worldwide spawn like the albertosaurus promotion

No, that’s not the case, it’ll be available worldwide.

1 Like