Arctodus Tournament 3/4/22 - 3/6/22

Well here it is. After many years it has come…

JWTG Arctodus tournament

The bear has returned :partying_face: :bear:

19 Likes

Very long wait indeed.

20210907_143857

22 Likes

This is interesting indeed.

Although March Madness hasn’t been officially confirmed yet so I’ll consider this an extra tourney for a new creature

1 Like

Eh, I was hoping for new creature. I didn’t have it unlocked so it’s busy weekend for me. Hopefully next week is something NEW :crossed_fingers:

6 Likes

In the Ingame-News with the bear anouncement it says “Wahnsinnsmärz” wich is translatet to english Madness March. So i have to falsify your consideration :wink: Sorry

4 Likes

I saw it, its part of March Madness. Thanks !

1 Like

Finally!!! I will unlock that cute arctodus, so happy :heartbeat:

4 Likes

At last, an arctodus unlock. I am going to name him…Squishy.

1 Like

Whats the anticipated trophy count?

Probably in the 1200-1250 range as its not a new creature, even though it hasnt had an unlock in quite awhile.

2 Likes

Possibly. However it is Arctodus 's first tournament. So, Ludia’s algorithm could treat it as a new creature. Time will tell…

13 Likes

Sad Cave Bear Noises

PS: Sorry for being rude and offensive.

Nyehhh you know what you should name him ? Winnie the Pooh :crazy_face: :bear:

1 Like

March madness is based around newly released creatures. While we have had arctodus in the game since the release of the cenozoic park, this will be the first time that it has been released through a tournament. So arctodus basically fits the requirements for march madness here.

3 Likes

I dont know if I want to do this one
Is ti worht it???

1 Like

Urtinotherium next?

Is this lineup able to get me to Predator

1 Like

Question. Why am I facing this in hatchling league? This feels like a team I would face in survivor/hunter. I thought you only face like level 10 commons in hatchling.

3 Likes

This is Bracketed, where lower you go, its much higher

3 Likes

@Keith there’s a problem here the tournament doesn’t show up