Arctodus Tournament 3/4/22 - 3/6/22

I’m not so sure… If you remember the last gryposuchus bracketed tournament i wasn’t supposed to get the unlock, but after the fix the unlock showed up and i really unlocked the croc

if you close and reopen the game, I believe the unlock symbol will disappear

3 Likes

This dub put me at either 348 or 398 in trophies. However i did forfeit the next match cuz i couldn’t win that one. Tourney should be easy.

3 Likes

I faced that, too.
Normally, I use rare creatures in a few fight in Hatchling league and I found opponents like you three times in a roll.
But when I reached predator or dominator, it seemed to be normal, just a little bit harder than it was.

My data

For folks that haven’t started yet…

6 Likes

Oh no, I charged into this forgetting all about the key word ‘bracketed’. It dawned on me just as I was staring in disbelief at this:

Sorry Labyrinthodon, that was too much to ask.

Overcompensated with this

And only got 20 trophies. Off to refresh my memory with @Sionsith 's handy guide above.

6 Likes

Data after my first run
And some decent rewards along the way

2 Likes

Completely forgot this tournament was bracketed. First battle was ugly.

After that misfire, this group earned 30 trophies

4 Likes

Noticed some changes from A.I. (like reserve 8 points etc)
Not a problem, but just like some patterns have changed in this tournament

4 Likes

Heard. This one seems to lead heavily on reserve points

I’m done for the day, maybe another 25 or so battle to secure Dom League

You wont need more than 10 or 15 more battles

Data. Got a long way there today.

Some of the battles have been strangely linear. I am finding quite often the A.I.'s first creature will attack, even if at a disadvantage. Here’s an example:

As a result a lot of battles have been very quick with no manoeuvring or swapping.

2 Likes

Data after another little run this evening.
That should secure it, so we’ll see if I do much more over the weekend

7 Likes

Morning run. :sleeping:
Easier tournament than usual, but I don’t think I’ll go further with my lineup.

2 Likes

I can swear that I’m only winning 100 or 200 DNA coins or food, my trades are repeating the same trades always. Very strange.

4 Likes

Reminder to folks the most important piece of data to help folks know where the tournament is progressing is posting spot 100. That way folks looking to break into Dominator know how the floor is moving.

Thanks in advance.

7 Likes

5 Likes