Ardontognathus suggestion

I think it should have group attack like ardont, would be more viable and helpful to use.

1 Like

It does has a group attack, technically

5 Likes

I also think it should have cunning strike or at least distracting strike so it can handle fierce more easily. If they were trying to make a fierce flock like tarbonathus, it falls short.

2 Likes

Maybe tough group cunning strike

in my opinion Ardontognathus is perfect the way it is. I already have it at LV27 with 20 boosts and it has been serving me well, any buffs will make it overpowered, and any nerfs will make it weak. And no, it doesn’t need to have cunning abilities since it already got 100% chance to dodge on priority move that is more than helpful in countering all these group attacks, what would cunning strike do against something like Thoradolosaur anyway? And it has 75% damage reduction resistance and frenzy that attack twice, that’s more than enough to take down two flock member & be fast enough to take down the third.

2 Likes

Also speed up its counter animation please

1 Like

I run it at level 29 and i have fun using it. People tend to underestimate the damage output of the frenzy attack.

Agreed. It makes the battles so much longer

1 Like