Are Players Somehow Taking Back the DNA They Already Donated?

This is for reporting bugs only, if you are having trouble making a purchase or need help recovering your account please post in Help & Support here.

Please fill in the following fields!

Bug Description:
On my alliance home page, I can see how much DNA I have received on my request and how much time I have left before I can collect.
If I LEAVE that screen and go back a few minutes later, the number of DNA has shrunk drastically.

Area is was found in: My Alliance page.

How do you reproduce the bug:
Step 1- Click on my alliance DNA request page.
Step 2 - Leave that page.
Step 3: Go back to the DNA request page and the DNA it said you received is down by approx. Half.

How often does it happen: once per DNA request.

What type of device are you using:
Huawei P20 pro / Android

Anything else? (add screenshots or additional information here)

It’s some sort of visual bug that’s been happening recently. They’re not taking their DNA back, the game is just showing you they donated more than what has actually been donated. The values in the second image are the correct values.

It’s pretty annoying, I’ll put up a request and when it’s time to collect, it says that I have quite a bit of DNA to collect, but it’s only half of what it says. It’s a minor bug to be sure, but still annoying

This has happened to me too. I get so excited to see so much DNA and then the numbers drop down. :disappointed_relieved:

1 Like

Has anyone checked to see if the smaller number is in fact the real one though? Seems a bit silly, I know, but there isn’t really a way to verify unless you ask every member of your alliance individually how much they sent you… Oof. lol

1 Like

This happens to me all the time too!! Ugh, bums me out every time!!

Trust me, that’s just a “visual glitch” that has been there since the introduction of donations. (nearly 15 months now!)
When you restart the game it’s always accurate.
It’s just part of all the issues the chat has. Too much to list, but I think there is about 7 things wrong with a simple thing like listing something in the correct order with the correct values.

When you collect you will receive the 120.