Ludia Forums

Are the game servers down?

Been freezing up when I try to log in for a while now,

1 Like

Hi @Horke, I’m sorry that the game servers are down. Maybe try again In a few hours.

I’m sorry to hear that you’re having trouble getting into the game, Horke. If you’re on a WiFi connection, could you try forgetting and re-adding the network on your device and see if that helps?

Thanks Ned. Is there any chance this will clear itself up in a day or two if I stay on my network? I really don’t want to disconnect in case I don’t remember my password.

I can’t say for sure because it sounds like it’s an issue with the connection. Have you tried restarting your device?

Hi i’m having a similar issue. Stuck on loading. Loads up to “meeting silverhand”. It is not a connection issue

Yes, I did that several times before posting this topic. It usually fixes any issue, but not this time.

Yep, this is it for me. It freezes up at Meeting Silverhand.

:thinking: Could I ask you to contact our support team here at support+forums@ludia.com? Our team might be able to provide some further troubleshooting to help you get past the loading screen.

Also if it matters I am still getting timely updates from the game telling me chests are ready to open.

Will do. Thanks for your help!

1 Like

I have had no problem getting on for the last hour or so. I have just been in and out and not playing the whole time thought

I was able to get back in about an hour and a half ago. Thanks to everyone for their support!