Are there any Dinosuars out there?

So I feel like Dr Malcolm from the orginial Jurassic Park “There are Dinos on this tour”!!! There are a butt load of dino’s outside my range. So why don’t I just go out and catch them? Ludia sends updates saying quick there is a dino in you area, Great. There are no parks near me, I am at work, or I am home buried in homework and accounting quizzes. Either get the dinosaurs out of the parks and have them roam so we can catch them, or stop with the dino park updates!!!

If you don’t like receiving the park event notifications, you can disable them in your account settings so you don’t have to see them.

While I don’t mind receiving the updates, some players don’t getting them all the time.

To stop receiving notifications, go to JWA’s Map screen and tap on your account level icon in the top left corner. Then tap “Settings”, then “Notifications”, and deselect whatever notifications you don’t want to receive. You can always turn the notifications back on if you feel like you’re missing key updates.