Are there too many alliances? Merging?

When I search in the game it is more common than not that there are less than 50 members with many less than 15. An idea would be to merge alliances. I would be willing to merge with another friendly group.

Maybe this was a bad idea? Excuse the bump…

I think it’s a great idea. I hope you find someone willing to merge.

I want to merge with the GLOJWA alliance!

IMO, the cap for members should be somewhere between 100-200 for each Alliance. Current 50 is just too low.

Good to know it wasn’t a crazy thought. We’re up to 14 now and all is good, but I want to be part of a bigger group. I had a couple great opportunities that I passed on so I didn’t let others in my alliance down.
Most of us are between 3200-4500 for trophies.

Hrm. We are full, but merging seems like a good idea. Let me go through our numbers, see whos active and who isnt, and if you havent merged by monday send me a pm :slight_smile:

Sounds good :slightly_smiling_face: thank you!

I was about to invite you to merge alliances, then looked at the username and realized this is my own alliance. Lol. Great minds think alike.

Omg now that’s funny! Love it!

Maybe @Tori_baugh is interested in merging. What you think?

how many leaders are allowed in one alliance?

Just one as far as I know and I am ok with stepping down if needed.

I’ve got about 8 or so in the same range if you are still looking. I think it is a good idea to jump in with some more players.

We have room and that would be great if your gang would join us. Laker Dinos on the Ark :smiley:

I still want to merge with the GLOJWA alliance

Gorgeous Ladies Of Jurassic World Alive!

You know who you are! Let’s Merge!

Get your minds out of the gutter! :joy::joy::joy:

You would be merging with a great group, I’m a 20 with a ton of excess to share. I don’t think I’m able to change the name though.

I would love to be part of a bigger alliance the only issue I have is that I spent almost all my coin to create HeWasNumber1 and so I dont want to abandon it.

We started as 2 and have grown to only 6 but have added a member every few days soo idk. I’d be willing to appoint like a vice leader which would be the former leader of whatever alliance wants to join us and we can communicate in private chat on here to manage our alliance equally. Just a thought