Ludia Forums

Are u kidding me?

Lost all my neighborhood spins and events… got screwed on boosts that I paid real money for… you sure know how to push people that pay on their way packing… full refunds requested for changing features that I paid for…

2 Likes

I totally agree I got the same. Have paid hundreds of pounds over time and now have been given a pittance of stats to so call compensate for my real payments.

I have requested my money back and have been ignored so far by Ludia by A) Them deleting my angry conversation, where I told them that they have stolen my money and a few extra choice words B) So far ignoring my request for all my money back before I leave the game for good.

I will not be purchasing anymore stuff from the game, so Ludia have now lost my contributions to their game.

So angry and frustrated (updates are supposed to benefit customers and not rip them off),

2 Likes

The game is literally unplayable from home… canceled VIP and requested a full refund for features I paid for… lydia can suck it

1 Like

So the whole community is waiting for you Ludia to answer what is going to happen with the new boost update (because it CLEARLY DOES NOT WORK) as well as why you deleted 50% of dino stops and you post this:

Seriously?

1 Like

Welcome new former members

1 Like

Yeah I’ve lost everything too everything is out of range for me and it’s stupid, this update was a big step back for this game. I cannot progress through the game if everything’s out of range

1 Like