Ludia Forums

Are uniques necccessary?

If your going for shores, it prob won’t happen cuz gorgo, purloyth are really bad

1 Like

Purrolyth is getting replaced with grypo and gorgo can function like a mortem it has the cleansing impact and ferocious strike for revenge and a dsr & speed decrease immunity and since it doesn’t need the speed boosts mortem does it has 6 free ones to put into attack or something sure it won’t be as strong but it’ll probably suffice

1 Like

Use what like tbh. like i’m using what i like for my team but it happens to be mostly uniques and apexs (i was using gigaspika till they nerfed it and made it hard to use up here)

1 Like

devastation does 3000 at lvl 26 add the 50% extra when vulnerability is up and it does 4500

1 Like

Ah ok, but still that’s not a very common scenario, and takes too long to even be able to throw a devastation off in the first place

1 Like

All the fierce kill it before then all the resilient can just use a sheild or have very high natural armour like tryko dio dentis gem mrhino rhino mammolania nemys and all the cunning would normally die anyways but because of his low t1 and t2 cunnings will be able to take off a huge chunk so he has no good matchups

1 Like