Are/will ALL dinos [be] females except indoraptor?

female, female , female… its getting boring!

whos ripper

2 Likes

i think indoraptor

1 Like

“Life will find a way.”

:family_woman_woman_girl:

3 Likes

its indoraptor and maybe life might find a way , but we REALLY need males

There are definitely males among them, cause we know the motto. But aren’t females supposed to be more ferocious anyway, protecting their babies and all?

2 Likes

That’s only protecting young. They don’t really do that here, so it actually would make more sense for them to be male

1 Like

Don’t forget that legit all of JP/JW dinos are creations and not real dinos. Totally different behavior and genetics.

1 Like

True, however they likely do have similar tendencies to real animals. Meaning that if this was IRL (and it would likely become illegal due to animal rights) the fights would more likely happen between males due to the extra testosterone and aggression.

1 Like

Yes, but not every animal in the kingdom has those tendencies. Thats my point, that they arent whole animals. They are splices of animals and so they might not abide by the trends.

1 Like

But when males are kept apart they don’t have much ferocity y’know

and males might have more ferocity in battles , they would help a LOT

imagine : a Indominus rex male is cutting half a female kaprosuchus head , it’s better that you dont imagine that!
download (4)

Just found out that female dinosaurs are taken as male in hasbro

2 Likes

I’m also thinking, if there are no younglings involved then male creatures should fight a lot less among themselves, too. Males fight for territory, mostly to have a claim on the females. If we take the mating rights away then their genders shouldn’t matter much.
In general, I agree with those who say, that we don’t know how these hypothetical creatures would behave. We just have to accept what the creators decide on the matter.

2 Likes

Yeah, you are right

1 Like